Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (3667 Views)

Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / How Do I Create A Blog And Monetize It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2012
If you are interested in blogging or need more info on how to customize your free Blogger blog, I have packaged a free ebook for you. It is a step by step manual, (containing pictures) which will teach you how to create and monetize a free blog.

Content

==> Where to get a free blog (Blogger.com)
==> How to set up your blog
==> How to generate the address for your free blog
==> How to choose template for your blog
==> How to write, preview, save and publish a blog post
==> How to add labels (categories) to your blog posts
==> How to schedule blog posts
==> How to insert links inside blog posts
==> How to change font size, colour, style of blog posts
==> How to add image to your blog posts
==> How to configure basic settings for your blog
==> How to configure "posts and comments" settings of your blog
==> Understanding Blogger layout
==> List of Blogger gadgets you can add to your blog
==> How to add HTML codes to your blog using HTML/Javascript gadget
==> How to add "Recent comments", "Recent Posts" to your blog
==> How to customize Blogger template with Template Designer
==> How to adjust width, change background and change layout of your template
==> How to make HTML changes to your blog
==> How to find a specific code in your blog HTML
==> How to back up and restore your blog template
==> How to activate Blogger mobile template
==> How to create navigation tabs e.g "About Us", "Contact Us" tabs etc
==> How to link navigation tabs to labels(categories)
==> How to register for Google Adsense
==> How to log out of Blogger dashboard
==> Ways you can monetize a blog
==> How to get traffic for your blog
==> Resources and recommendations for bloggers

You can view and download the ebook online here via Google Docs.

To download, click on "File"--> "Download"

If you have questions, contributions or just wanna thank me for this, kindly do that via comments.

Enjoy!

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by beylinko(m): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2012
thanks. i will get back to you when i see how it works
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2012
beylinko: thanks. i will get back to you when i see how it works

OK
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by ojochidem(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Great work @Jide Ogunsanya aka Ogbonge Master! Looool.
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
ojochidem: Great work @Jide Ogunsanya aka Ogbonge Master! Looool.

Thanks oo my Ogbonge Friend grin

1 Like

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by Mobsync(m): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2012
Thanks for this. Would really be useful
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by alonso2214(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
i love u on this ogbonna keep it up
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
alonso2214: i love u on this ogbonna keep it up

I will...thx

Mobsync: Thanks for this. Would really be useful

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by Sirmikky1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls,i need d d'load link for d e-book....This ain't working.Tx

1 Like

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by franklyneo(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2014
The download link for d e book plss
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by sureblogger(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga jide you no dey reply pings, kilode? Great work bro.
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by Kajool: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2014
use XnYnZn.com
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by jonnyboy4u: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thanks a lot. Really helped me.

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by orfilla4(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks for sharing this info. It's a complete how-to tutorial about Blogger.

I actually know already how to monetize Blogger blog with AdSense but I'm still going to read it to get new tips.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Click Exchange Group / What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? / Php Problem: Retrieving Images And Display In Horizontally Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.