Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (3696 Views)

Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / How Do I Create A Blog And Monetize It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2012
If you are interested in blogging or need more info on how to customize your free Blogger blog, I have packaged a free ebook for you. It is a step by step manual, (containing pictures) which will teach you how to create and monetize a free blog.

Content

==> Where to get a free blog (Blogger.com)
==> How to set up your blog
==> How to generate the address for your free blog
==> How to choose template for your blog
==> How to write, preview, save and publish a blog post
==> How to add labels (categories) to your blog posts
==> How to schedule blog posts
==> How to insert links inside blog posts
==> How to change font size, colour, style of blog posts
==> How to add image to your blog posts
==> How to configure basic settings for your blog
==> How to configure "posts and comments" settings of your blog
==> Understanding Blogger layout
==> List of Blogger gadgets you can add to your blog
==> How to add HTML codes to your blog using HTML/Javascript gadget
==> How to add "Recent comments", "Recent Posts" to your blog
==> How to customize Blogger template with Template Designer
==> How to adjust width, change background and change layout of your template
==> How to make HTML changes to your blog
==> How to find a specific code in your blog HTML
==> How to back up and restore your blog template
==> How to activate Blogger mobile template
==> How to create navigation tabs e.g "About Us", "Contact Us" tabs etc
==> How to link navigation tabs to labels(categories)
==> How to register for Google Adsense
==> How to log out of Blogger dashboard
==> Ways you can monetize a blog
==> How to get traffic for your blog
==> Resources and recommendations for bloggers

You can view and download the ebook online here via Google Docs.

To download, click on "File"--> "Download"

If you have questions, contributions or just wanna thank me for this, kindly do that via comments.

Enjoy!

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by beylinko(m): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2012
thanks. i will get back to you when i see how it works
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2012
beylinko: thanks. i will get back to you when i see how it works

OK
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by ojochidem(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Great work @Jide Ogunsanya aka Ogbonge Master! Looool.
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
ojochidem: Great work @Jide Ogunsanya aka Ogbonge Master! Looool.

Thanks oo my Ogbonge Friend grin

1 Like

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by Mobsync(m): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2012
Thanks for this. Would really be useful
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by alonso2214(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
i love u on this ogbonna keep it up
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
alonso2214: i love u on this ogbonna keep it up

I will...thx

Mobsync: Thanks for this. Would really be useful

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by Sirmikky1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls,i need d d'load link for d e-book....This ain't working.Tx

1 Like

Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by franklyneo(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2014
The download link for d e book plss
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by sureblogger(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga jide you no dey reply pings, kilode? Great work bro.
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by Kajool: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2014
use XnYnZn.com
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by jonnyboy4u: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thanks a lot. Really helped me.

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]
Re: Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog by orfilla4(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks for sharing this info. It's a complete how-to tutorial about Blogger.

I actually know already how to monetize Blogger blog with AdSense but I'm still going to read it to get new tips.

(1) (Reply)

35 Most Popular Yoruba Names In Nigeriaand Their Translation / Top Ten Most Popular Sites In Nigeria 2015- T.I.N / Any Wordpress Membership Plugin That Allows Any Payment Gateway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.