Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. (7801 Views)

Musical Videos Download Sites / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! / New Video: Omawumi – If You Ask Me (na Who I Go Ask) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by geniusmuyi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2006
Na who be that girl (musical videos) by FREEWINDZ. This musical video if i have my way would be awarded the Nigeria best musical video of the year. Do you share my view,

See Lyrics

Na who be that girl wey dey make me feel this way

Make una tell me where she dey cos na she dey make me kolo o,
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by geniusmuyi(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2006
I was suprised these guys have caught the attention of nobody on nairaland their videos is second to none in 2005
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by xmen2: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2006
Does anyone has a link to it or is it on Youtube?
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by nike4luv(f): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2006
they play it on BEN [uk] or AIT
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by Oracle(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
I've watched it, i just love their dance steps.
Is the girl a member of the group or was she featured?
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by saintkola(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
i'm really feeling d song but i doubt if they've recieved any award 4 it yet ? i met her at a park, i jam am 4 road oh ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by saintkola(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2006
nice track & video though i dont think they've been given any award 4 it yet.
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by Shentz(f): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2006
im loving that song, does anyone know like where to buy/ download?
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by omot208(f): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2006
the girl was featured. her name is Titi n i think she did one fanta advert. she's a model. think the song is really nice tho d video cld use some polishing up. as usual, they probably don't have a good producer. if it was kennis music, they'll probably have won at least a channel o award. abi?
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by gbadex1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2006
The song sucks like 2 year old babies. Lyrics are trash, the kind of retarded dancehall music Nigerians listen to.
Sappy song.
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by graciella(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2006
free windz
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by gbengaijot(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2006
They were produced by myke records. "gbade, i believe you voiced your opinion, but i think that song is a good normal musical video. If you were to place it side by side with Tuface "ole" video or rasqee "soji", dont you think that track by freewindz fare better?. I think their lyrics are perfectly ok, the beat is good, concept-superb. The only downside i see to it is that couple of em guys don't have a musical voice.

apart from that, its perfectly ok

1 Like

Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by 9ja4eva: 5:35pm On May 11, 2007
Yeah nice song.Anyhow has a link of it on you tube?
Re: 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. by Begonia(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria / Everybody Loves Ice Prince Album Art + Track Listing [iceprince #eli] / Download Zip Xxxtentacion - A Ghetto Christmas Carol (album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.