Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Issues On 4661x Strong Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Issues On 4661x Strong Decoder (2852 Views)

Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / I Need Help On Strong Decoder SRT 4669XII / Strong Decoder Srt4663x And Dstv W4/w7 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues On 4661x Strong Decoder by Talkwisdom(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Greetings to my fellow satelite hobbyists.....i want to find out if 4661x strong decoder can open all joytv channels?..my friend is of the opinion that it can't show picture but can emit sound....is it true?....Regards
Re: Issues On 4661x Strong Decoder by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
Talkwisdom: Greetings to my fellow satelite hobbyists.....i want to find out if 4661x strong decoder can open all joytv channels?..my friend is of the opinion that it can't show picture but can emit sound....is it true?....Regards
Most if not all channels on the Multitv platform are Mpeg4 channels. I wouldn't know if 4661x strong decoder is mpeg4 enable cos i dont have one( i doubt if its mpeg4 enabled) . If u can check the manual. may be
Re: Issues On 4661x Strong Decoder by Dlee1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Talkwisdom: Greetings to my fellow satelite hobbyists.....i want to find out if 4661x strong decoder can open all joytv channels?..my friend is of the opinion that it can't show picture but can emit sound....is it true?....Regards
@Talkwisdom, according to Strong-technologies's website, that reciever is mpeg2 and not mpeg4 and this shows that it cannot open any of the MultiTv channels. You can still visit www.strong-technologies.com for more explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Everything About DSTV And GOTV Subscriptions. / . / Lg 32lb552u Satellite Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.