Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pls,nid Ur Help Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls,nid Ur Help Urgently (691 Views)

This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders / Planning on buying A BB Curve 4 Next Week...i Nid Ur Advise? / Lg Ks360 Vs. Lg Gw300 Vs Lg Kp500(cookie). Pls I Nid Ur Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,nid Ur Help Urgently by mattrandb: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pals,i use samsung3653mobil phone,my yonga broda tuk it,dbnt kw wat he presd.Wen i colectd ma phone trid making kal was told fat my line has been barred from out goin kals and messages.Pls help me wit solutions.I use etisalat line.Pls help me out pals
Re: Pls,nid Ur Help Urgently by abiL(f): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
You mean you stole the phone?

If its was rightfully yours, you would have called your network provider to sort the issue out.
Re: Pls,nid Ur Help Urgently by puskin: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
mattrandb: Pals,i use samsung3653mobil phone,my yonga broda tuk it,dbnt kw wat he presd.Wen i colectd ma phone trid making kal was told fat my line has been barred from out goin kals and messages.Pls help me wit solutions.I use etisalat line.Pls help me out pals

Hmmmmm.........to set "bar outgoing calls" on your line requires a USSD command with a PIN or you can just go to the USSD/etisalat menu function.
Even if you call customer service.....they will ask you of the PIN, if you can't provide that, you will be required to somehow prove that the line is indeed yours.
Re: Pls,nid Ur Help Urgently by mattrandb: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ure rite cos i trid customet care,but no avail.Pls,hw do i get to d USSD number?Tanx.
Re: Pls,nid Ur Help Urgently by puskin: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
mattrandb: Ure rite cos i trid customet care,but no avail.Pls,hw do i get to d USSD number?Tanx.

If customer care didn't help you...it can only mean that the line ain't yours.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 And Iphone 4S / New Phone That Cost More Then A Car / Android Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.