Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Japanese Man Who Cooked And Sold His Genitals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Japanese Man Who Cooked And Sold His Genitals (655 Views)

Man Who Cooked And Served His Own Genitals Charged With Indecent Exposure / Black Magic??? Rapists Genitals Swell Exceedingly! (18+) Picture! / Teen Sold His Kidney For Ipad 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Man Who Cooked And Sold His Genitals by monosetale: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
I was as disgusted as can be on reading this piece and confused as to which section to put this sorry news. food section(cos there was cooking and dining) crime(cos there was law breaking) romance(cos Iτ̅ involve some kind of fetish) or even religion(cos the world obviously hangs by a tin thread)
Below is alink to the story of a japanese man who removed all his genital-pen1s,testicles and scrotrum cooked Iτ̅ as a meal and offered Iτ̅ up for a table for six at 800 pounds a plate.pls any body browsing W̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̅Τ̲̅ђ a pc can help to paste the story here as I'm using a phone »̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶.
http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/japanese-man-served-genitals-guests-charged-indecent-exposure-074418062.html?orig_host_hdr=uk.news.yahoo.com&.intl=GB&.lang=en-GB

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : 3 Killed, Dozens Trapped As Shopping Mall Collapses In Ghana / Can U Stay The Whole 2013 Without 2go, Facebook,pinging,whatsapp Etc / Fastest Way To Unsubscribe From Unwanted/spam Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.