Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! (1077 Views)

SOLD!!!Very Clean Registered Babyboy Ex @490k / Cleanest And Cheapest Registered Babyboy For Just 620k.. / 2000 Registered Babyboy For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by babyphace(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I urgently need a REGISTERED honda babyboy. Must have factory-fitted AC etc,and would prefer one that hasn't been re-sprayed(1st body). 1998-2002 models, depending on condition. Please no "funny" cars because I guarantee I won't buy it at the end of the day due to my knowledge of cars. And please no outrageous prices. I need it urgently so as soon as I see one I like, payment will be made on d same day. Would appreciate swift response.
Thank you
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by babyphace(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2012
I have red and silver. No issues, extremely clean
Auto, AC, power wndows. Call or email me. 08087469889, my2comnigeria@yahoo.com

Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by babyphace(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2012
No thank you,sir. I've already "inspected" the silver one at ur place and judging from its condition I don't think I want to waste my time/money coming to see the other.No harm intended.Thank you.
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2012
Oh that's you. You knw well that our cars are good. You were unserious abt the army green ride so someone else bought it before you. Didn't knw yu were also a dealer.. That explains why ur being really selective. No harm intended.
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by babyphace(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2012
If u call spending N6,500 on taxis (to and fro) being unserious, not to mention coming to see the said car barely 24hrs after I first saw it online,then you must be the most efficient person with the highest standards in the entire solar system. Not only do you sell junk-vehicles, your colegues, and probably yourself as well, are very shady. If not for God and my street sense, they would have robbed me. Taking me to deep corners in d name of wanting to show me "another car". Maybe the bag I was carrying gave your people the impression I was carrying money. Well, I guess that's the way you do your "business". People work hard to get their money. Not everyone sells bad goods or robs people like you to make ends meet. Every crime has its consequence, you should ask yourself if you're ready for yours. And by the way...I'm not a dealer. It's clear to see your judgement is as bad as the cars you claim to sell.
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2012
Helo bro! your taking things too far! Be careful or I report you to the moderators. D fact that you dnt like a car does it mean its bad? Watch what you say! As you can see, we have sold 2 of the 4 already... And no complaints so far....... Lollll
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by babyphace(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2012
segeonline: Helo bro! your taking things too far! Be careful or I report you to the moderators. D fact that you dnt like a car does it mean its bad? Watch what you say! As you can see, we have sold 2 of the 4 already... And no complaints so far....... Lollll

Are u f**kn kidding me
And pls,my question is rhetorical.don't bother answering/replying.
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
No offence taken anyway. Sorry bout the other day. Why didn't yu pick ma calls
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by chucky234(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
I have a very clean 2002 baby,registered 8 months ago but barely use as the owner is on and off in Lagos.
To inspect in Festac,Lagos call 08024403817.
Price: N850,000
In excellent condition,never re-sprayed.
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
Super clean and perfect interiior, first grade 2004 camry le

Leather interior
Abs airbags
Cd player
Auto transmission
Factory fitted ac
Extremely clean interior, foot mats and body

870k bonus price

Call or email segun.. We won't drop the price cos I know the market price of this ride. Serious buyers only. 08087469889, my2comnigeria@yahoo.com

Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by apetra: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
I have a clean baby boy available for you. you can open the link below for pics
https://www.nairaland.com/1042161/honda-accord-2000-up-grab#12262650
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by babyphace(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2012
@chuck234 can u post pics,though I feel the price is on d high side
@a petra ok,seen. Pls what's d mileage and loctn?
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Exponental(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2012
D red above makes sense physically, why nt try it out.
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by daomi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Exponental: D red above makes sense physically, why nt try it out.
d red one is a coupe?
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by daomi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Exponental: D red above makes sense physically, why nt try it out.
is d red one a coupe?
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
For more enquiries on the red and silver babyboy, call me 08087469889
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Adeola007: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
@Segeonline, you have your reputation to work on going by Babyphace post here. Some of us have taken interest in some of your offers and then to read these?
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
This is a democracy, where you can choose to believe whatever you want. @adeola. We sell cars like other dealers. If as a client you don't like our cars, then you won't buy..its that easy... Reputation my foot!!! Over 56 clients in a year can't be wrong bro.. !!! No comments on babyphace okay?
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Whoever is in charge of this thread has been reported already cos false accusations go a long way in business.... Regards
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by babyphace(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Look mr segeonline, I'm really not the kind of person who has time for exchanging words especially online. If you had met me personally when I came around you would have gotten an idea. Even as I look through comments I made on this page, I find it most surprising that I actually had time to reply you even the first time. I know this is probably how you pay your bills (from the way you blindly insist your cars are in good condition), but I honestly believe this is simply the work of 'karma'. From what I saw that day at your 'shop', it is only natural I, or any reasonable person for that matter,would come to the conclusion that your cars are scrap since 2 out of three shown to me were problematic (the third i forfeited seeing when your people started acting like they were looking for the deepest alley to rob me). I saw the siver babyboy above when I came and the engine was sneazing and coughing when I revved it. And yet ur people somehow thought I was dumb enough to believe when they insisted it was low fuel, when the tank was just below a quarter. The other was a 2.2 camry which looked like it had a stroke and plunged into river niger. So would you blame me for assuming the red babyboy is a "bird of the same feather"?? I see your own advertising threads for these vehicles everytime I come online but I never commented regardless of my personal opinion, but only spoke out seeing you were offering the same dead-beat car on my page, obviously looking for someone else to deceive. But as I said, karma. You probably sold "dead" cars to desperate customers in the past who later regretted buying them from you. Karma is like an STD; you keep screwing people over, it's only a matter of time before it gets you. At the end of the day, anyone who wants to patronize you doesn't make earth spin any slower or faster. It doesn't affect me. Just keep your advertisement out of my page in future. Have a nice day, and please try staying off this thread. Thank you.
Re: Very Clean(int&ext) registered Babyboy Needed Asap! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmnn...... Rob you right? Let God judge you.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Corolla Xli 1996 @ N550,000.00 Call 08023416552, 08139040039 / Can This Be A Scam? / 2007-discussion Continue Reg @ 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.