Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I can help you buy your items(vehicle,computer) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I can help you buy your items(vehicle,computer) (684 Views)

We Can Help You Order Your Items From Taiwan, China , Hongkong Etc / Cargo Your Items From UK To Nigeria ! Cargo From London, Birmingham To Nigeria! / Naija's Hottest Online Clothing Store: Amazing!pay On Delivery Of Your Items: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I can help you buy your items(vehicle,computer) by solutionce: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2008
Do you need to lease?.Are you working,business,or do you want to purchase any thing and you do not have the money to get  it (e.g)vehicle,computers etc, we can help you by linking you to a better organization.Testimonies has been our name for some time and it will not reach your time and stop.If you are intrested do the rest:
1.pay for consultancy fee=#6500,zenith bank,
account name is michael nnadi, branch  is ware house branch,apapa,lagos.
Account number is 4010630528.CALL ME ON 08067455575(MICHAEL),then your information will be given to you.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Portfolio And Debt Management Institute Of Nogeria / 45 Idea Hangouts ;for Online Marketers / Lift Kerosine From Any Nigerian Port At #47.00/litre,call Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.