Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World (1005 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / Should Sex Education Be Taught As A Subject In Nigerian Schools? / Make History Compulsory Subject In Schools – Onyekpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World by folu500(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Every time you listen to people arguing/discusing a very common phrase used is "its not rocket science", it makes me to wonder is rocket science the most difficult subject in d world? Can anyone in the house help me!!!!!! Answer this question

2 Likes

Re: Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
folu500: Every time you listen to people arguing a very common phrase used is "its not rocket science" it makes me to wonder is rocket science the most difficult subject in d world? Can anyone in the house help me!!!!!! Answer this question

I think programming is oh.Or Neurology!
Re: Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World by dregmaster: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2012
I think actuarial science, even math students run away from it. Just an opinion, not fact.
Re: Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World by Kslib(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
I dont know the hardest,but i respect philosophy...
I also respect this subject "how will this reduce the price of garr*".. This subject is too hard for seun and the mods to understand.. If you doubt me,replace the "*" with the right letter and see.
Re: Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World by folu500(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kslib: I dont know the hardest,but i respect philosophy...
I also respect this subject "how will this reduce the price of garr*".. This subject is too hard for seun and the mods to understand.. If you doubt me,replace the "*" with the right letter and see.

lol how can d price of garr* be d most dificult?
Re: Is Rocket Science The Most Difiicult Discipline/subject In The World by superstring: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
mathematical/theoretical physics is the most intellectually challenging

(1) (Reply)

University Of Regina / Jamb Releases 1st Set Of Biometric Problems / Food Science And Technology / Food Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.