Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Any Mql4 Programmer In The House - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Any Mql4 Programmer In The House (905 Views)

I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S / I Need A Good Website Programmer In Abuja To Develop A School Portal - Urgent / Mql4 Programmer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by unclenna(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2012
Pls I need the services of any good mql4 programer. If you are resident in PORTHACOURT or Owerri it will be a good advantage. I know of one but he lives in LAGOS cry...........Thanks
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by unclenna(m): 3:20am On Sep 22, 2012
unclenna: Pls I need the services of any good mql4 programer. If you are resident in PORTHACOURT or Owerri it will be a good advantage. I know of one but he lives in LAGOS cry...........Thanks
hhmmm still no respons.........Is it that there is no mql4 programmer in this place..........
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by jayriginal: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
I program in MQL4, but I'm neither in PH or Owerri.

What exactly do you need?
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by unclenna(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
jayriginal: I program in MQL4, but I'm neither in PH or Owerri.

sorry, you can't solve my problem..I need a face to face discussion that y I need somebody that stays in Owerri or Prtharcourt.............Thanks
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by jayriginal: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
No problem.
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by unclenna(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
jayriginal: No problem.
thanks for understanding
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by wizecoder: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2012
unclenna: thanks for understanding
Nnnnnaa.....
BrossssssWhat exactly do you need....?....
mq4 coders...hunmmm we are not that much...soon u will become one of us just relaxed and concentrate on that ebook u downloaded from forexlodge.com
jayriginal: I program in MQL4, but I'm neither in PH or Owerri.

Jay zup with you..? re u in lag...? we can exchange ideas.
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by unclenna(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
wizecoder:
Nnnnnaa.....
BrossssssWhat exactly do you need....?....
mq4 coders...hunmmm we are not that much ...soon u will become one of us just relaxed and concentrate on that ebook u downloaded from forexlodge.com

@wizecoder, i did not want to mention your name.you are the lagos mql4 programmer I know but distance is just a barrier for now............But am making plans to visit lagos soon......I will like to see you face to face for something very important............Thanks for all your help...you are the best.
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by jayriginal: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
wizecoder:

Im good bro. No unfortunately I'm not in Lagos either. We could indeed exchange ideas. I havent coded in close to two years though. I kind of dropped it after a while but it will take me about two days to brush up if I have to.

I was thinking of resuming before the end of the year, maybe set up a little fx community on nairaland where I would code EAs and interested people would backtest it and all that.
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by jayriginal: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lol @ Wizecoder, it seems you are already way ahead of me on that one. I just saw the thread "Forex EA Developers". Im going to go through that thread now.

I think you may be the encouragement I have needed these past two years to start coding again. cool
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by wizecoder: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
jayriginal: Lol @ Wizecoder, it seems you are already way ahead of me on that one. I just saw the thread "Forex EA Developers". Im going to go through that thread now.

I think you may be the encouragement I have needed these past two years to start coding again. cool
Yea go through it and download the EAs from forexlodge.com,
unclenna: @wizecoder, i did not want to mention your name.you are the lagos mql4 programmer I know but distance is just a barrier for now............But am making plans to visit lagos soon......I will like to see you face to face for something very important............Thanks for all your help...you are the best.
Oneluv ma Bro
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by jayriginal: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
wizecoder:
Yea go through it and download the EAs from forexlodge.com,

Im not sure what purpose that would serve as I no longer trade. Also, I have code published on mql4.com.
Re: Any Mql4 Programmer In The House by ekumahost: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2012
let me tell you even a man in america can give you exactly what you want. so tell us what you want. if you can not say it just let us use video call. maybe i even have what you need in stock, why dont you just visit www.ekumahost.com for software needs.

(1) (Reply)

Php Developer Needed On A Five-day Contract Job / Free Software For Coders / Guru For API Integration Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.