Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! (1234 Views)

Rate My Corel Draw Design As A Beginner / I Need Your Help Bros&sis On Corel, Photoshop... Pls Show Up! / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by timbros(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2012
I have been working on Corel draw and Photoshop on my own. I have learned some basic things but i really want to get an indepth knowledge of Corel Draw and Photoshop.

Are u an experienced Graphic Artist who can teach one on one and live in Port Harcourt? Indicate here please so we can meet and arrange something.
Also tutorial DVDs are appreciated.

Waiting for u...
Re: Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by timbros(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Please can anyone refer me to any software shop in Port Harcourt? Thanks..
Re: Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by timbros(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2012
Still waiting for comments
Re: Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by cj4someone(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
timbros: I have been working on Corel draw and Photoshop on my own. I have learned some basic things but i really want to get an indepth knowledge of Corel Draw and Photoshop.

Are u an experienced Graphic Artist who can teach one on one and live in Port Harcourt? Indicate here please so we can meet and arrange something.
Also tutorial DVDs are appreciated.

Waiting for u...

@ timbros, i'm Chijioke, a graphic and web designer. Unfortunately i don't stay in Ph; i am presently in Lagos.However, even though it is good to have somebody teach you one-on-one especially if you are a complete novice, nobody can teach you all that you need to know to be pro. from experience, watching video tutorials created by whites is the best way to go. my reason is that most of them are pros and take time to pour their years of experience out in their videos. And good enough you can get some of these videos online free of charge. just look hard and long enough, you are sure to get them. good luck.
Re: Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by cj4someone(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
Alternatively, i can send you a list of wonderful sites i have discovered to be the best on the web over the years where you can download free comprehension tutorials on coral draw and photoshop for a token to cover my browsing subscription cost.

interested? call me on 07030942495.
Re: Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by timbros(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
cj4someone: Alternatively, i can send you a list of wonderful sites i have discovered to be the best on the web over the years where you can download free comprehension tutorials on coral draw and photoshop for a token to cover my browsing subscription cost.

interested? call me on 07030942495.

A token for giving me websites? Whatever happen to google? U guys can never cease to amaze me!
Abeg park well one side joor...
Re: Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by timbros(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
No comments??
Re: Corel/photoshop Tutor Needed ASAP! by chubysoft1(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2012
Hi Timbros,
i have seen your thread. Venus Technologies is awaiting your visit. We are located in port harcourt and we have a team of bad guys who are well trained in both vector and bitmap designs as well as 2d/3d animation. They came all the way from lagos to ph just to teach ph guys cool, bad skills.
Our thread is posted here already, so you ought to have read it by now.

You can call chuby 07063665901 chubysoft@gmail.com OR visit our site,
www.venusintegrated.com.ng
have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: The New Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio / Help Me Out In Corel Dram. / Newest Fanpage With The Latest Cheat In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.