Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire (4228 Views)

Extra income of #5,250 daily & Give out #1,750 to your Broker Thread. / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by osky: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Forex, options trader what is the Best method to withdraw money from your Broker,Debit card, LR,Wire.

can one fund brokers account with GTBMaster card and withdraw through same?

Anyone that has funds and withdraws from binary option broker with credit and debit card kindly share/
inform me your experience and how to go by it. thanks
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by arbitrage: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
I think most of the brokers will usually pay or allow you to withdraw by same method you used in funding/deposit. I funded mine with GTB naira mastercard but I have not withdrawn once. I funded another one with GTB and Union card but I withdrew by wire transfer.
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by osky: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
arbitrage: I think most of the brokers will usually pay or allow you to withdraw by same method you used in funding/deposit. I funded mine with GTB naira mastercard but I have not withdrawn once. I funded another one with GTB and Union card but I withdrew by wire transfer.

Thanks for the info.which broker are you using and how is your experience with BO? sweet or sweet ?

I saw your post on payoneer,can that also work for this purpose (boptions)
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by arbitrage: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
I am using Banc de Binary and anyoption. think payoneer card should be able to work.
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by osky: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
arbitrage: I am using Banc de Binary and anyoption. think payoneer card should be able to work.

Is trading BO is easy as they claim.
I have watched 2-3 adverts on line ...u tube..where
the actor/advertiser win 8trades @ a goal,...abt $700,within an hour.
you know they will just look at the charts,either up
down, check what majority are trading up /down then jump into the market
and @ the end of 15-30min they.ve made money..

I traded on optionfair with free $100, their platform doesnt have that
facility to check what majority are trading..up/down & their min amt to
enter trade is $25,so i could not ascertain the simplicity...
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by arbitrage: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
It's easy and also not easy. You need to study the market price movements and trends just like in Forex and BetonMarkets to really place successful trade or else it will still be guess work, or rather gambling away your money. Some advertise different strategies to it but I wouldn't know how reliable. I even saw and joined one advert yesterday, and after joining other brokers through their links (as required for them to get referral commissions), they stopped responding to their promise of trading on your behalf. I will keep in touch with them by Monday anyway.
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by osky: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
ok,would like to know their performance.
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by osky: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Can you withdraw your profits at anytime with your BO brokers or your profits must reach a particular amount bf u can withdraw ? if yes what the amount
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by arbitrage: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
You do not have limits as such to withdraw at most brokers' sites unless you took advantage of their deposit bonuses. If you take bonus, then read the terms of agreement/terms and conditions of the bonus wherein they will state how many times or how much multiple times of the bonus you must wager before you make withdrawal. But if you do not get any bonus from them but only traded with your own money, then you will usually be able to withdraw anytime, I think.
Re: What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire by osky: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
arbitrage: It's easy and also not easy. You need to study the market price movements and trends just like in Forex and BetonMarkets to really place successful trade or else it will still be guess work, or rather gambling away your money. Some advertise different strategies to it but I wouldn't know how reliable. I even saw and joined one advert yesterday, and after joining other brokers through their links (as required for them to get referral commissions), they stopped responding to their promise of trading on your behalf. I will keep in touch with them by Monday anyway.

how far with this site you joined? are they trading on your behalf now and how is their performance ?

(1) (Reply)

Business Of All Kinds Of Gifts Card Amazon..with Or Without Cash Receipt.. / Stock Fish For Sale / Who Else Is Really Making Money From Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.