Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! (1739 Views)

Barge Needed Urgently In PH / LPFO Needed - Buyer With POF ready For Any Tonnage / 1500 Fuel Barge Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! by Mcleo007(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
The subject of this thread refers. I would prefer a foreign built barge but local ones are still ok. anyone having for sale or link to someone who sells should please contact me; 07033801718, 08054527192. Thanks
Re: 1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! by osky: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
where do you want to use it location ph,lag, warri etc and what cargo do you want to use it for...water, ago...
then how long do you want to engage it ?
Re: 1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! by Mcleo007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
osky: where do you want to use it location ph,lag, warri etc and what cargo do you want to use it for...water, ago...
then how long do you want to engage it ?

What we want is a barge to be bought. My boss wants to buy.
Re: 1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! by sureboy1: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Oil Tankers/Vessels & barges are available for sale and range from 1000Metric Ton to about 6000M Ton. there are different types available in european waters & far east for offer now, all are in good working conditions. We can help facilitate your request. Details and ship particulars can be provided on specific request.We can deliver to desired port with clearance from Nigerian
waters. We take specific orders and help secure
such. Forward your email to the e-mail address below for further discussion.
NB: pls if interested,be prepared to draft a brokerage
agreement with us. Also we request that you furnish
us with details of your financiers (POF)to ensure it is in accordance with our terms-tnx.
For the price details and further Enquiries call
tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com
Re: 1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! by Mcleo007(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
sureboy1: Oil Tankers/Vessels & barges are available for sale and range from 1000Metric Ton to about 6000M Ton. there are different types available in european waters & far east for offer now, all are in good working conditions. We can help facilitate your request. Details and ship particulars can be provided on specific request.We can deliver to desired port with clearance from Nigerian
waters. We take specific orders and help secure
such. Forward your email to the e-mail address below for further discussion.
NB: pls if interested,be prepared to draft a brokerage
agreement with us. Also we request that you furnish
us with details of your financiers (POF)to ensure it is in accordance with our terms-tnx.
For the price details and further Enquiries call
tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com

What i seek is to buy a readily available barge. I believe what nd how it shud be used for doesnt really matter here.
Re: 1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! by sureboy1: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2012
Mcleo007:

What i seek is to buy a readily available barge. I believe what nd how it shud be used for doesnt really matter here.
d-

hello, if you check my post very well,you will see that the details i requested is the brokerage agreement and your proof of fund (POF),& not what you need it for. This is the standard practice.it helps to confirm if buyers are serious & cos same is required from us b4 we open talk at all. No genuine broker will deal with you without this information.I assure you we can get the barge for you as soon as this is confirmed. Thank you.
you can mail me @ tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com for further information...
Re: 1,000 Tonnes Self-propelled Barge Needed. Buyer Is Ready! by Mcleo007(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2012
sureboy1: d-

hello, if you check my post very well,you will see that the details i requested is a brokerage agreement and your proof of fund (POF),& not what you need it for. This is the standard practice.it helps to confirm if buyers are serious & cos same is required from us b4 we open talk at all. No genuine broker will deal with you without this information.I assure you we can get the barge for you as soon as this is confirmed. Thank you.
you can mail me @ tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com for further information...

I'll send you a mail ASAP. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Kero (dpk),petroleum (pms) & Diesel(ago) At The Best Buy You Can Think Of. / Flp Distributors Zone. / Apply Now! Business Plan Competition For Women (YOUWIN 2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.