Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Using The WIMAX Technology On A Laptop - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Using The WIMAX Technology On A Laptop (765 Views)

The Impact Of Technology On Queue Management System. I Need Ur Assistance. / Looking For Vsat/wimax Providers In West Africa / How Do I Share D.o.p.c Wimax On 10 Pc Without A Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using The WIMAX Technology On A Laptop by Wisper2me: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
With the planned intoduction of the 4G WIMAX technology in Nigeria, many Nigerians would want to know if they can make use of this technology on laptops that are not WIMAX embedded, if yes how. Also how are the WIMAX embedded laptops different in the use of WIMAX technology. Your correct responses are highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Techwomen Professional Mentorship And Exchange Programme 2013 / Ways To Use Blu-ray Player On Your Windows XP System / You Can Now Use Google Search Engine Through Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.