Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos (2615 Views)

Mention 5 Songs That Is Currently Topping Your Playlist Now / 2face Idibia: Top 5 Songs Of All Time / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos by yoji: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lagos is d entertaiment mecca and once u've conquered it, u've made it. As such, artist try once in a while to put up a tune to capture the heart of the city. Am gonna start from bottom to top.

5- slim T: lagosians- really easy track wit a easy ear-friendly lyrics to keep u nodding ur head. Really good video too. Nice track that deserves more airplay
4- storm all stars: eko ile- storm artists came together to rep lagos on this track. Had a hard hitting beat with diverse verses from the artists
3- lagos city: naeto c-yeah now this was one fusion of hiphop and afro beat got my attention. Had that fela feel @ d background. And had naeto c rhymin as if he had a lot on his chest
2- jesse jagz:las gidi grinding-if this beat didn't move u, nothin will. It was hard and gutter. And jargo spat wit such authority that u get to have a glimpse @ his immense all round potential. Intoxicatin track
1- jimmy jatt: stylee-am sure this choice needs no xplanation. It was an all star cast that positioned lagos as naija's music summit. Very good video as well.

That's my choice. Watchu think??
Re: Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos by amblors(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
Jimmy Jatt - Stylee

Redkad - Dem Born Me For Lagos

Modenine - Lagos State of Mind

SDC - In Lagos
Re: Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos by mikuz(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2012
What about Caliphate?
Re: Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos by Trendomania(f): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
yoji:
Lagos is d entertaiment mecca and once u've conquered it, u've made it. As such, artist try once in a while to put up a tune to capture the heart of the city. Am gonna start from bottom to top.

5- slim T: lagosians- really easy track wit a easy ear-friendly lyrics to keep u nodding ur head. Really good video too. Nice track that deserves more airplay
4- storm all stars: eko ile- storm artists came together to rep lagos on this track. Had a hard hitting beat with diverse verses from the artists
3- lagos city: naeto c-yeah now this was one fusion of hiphop and afro beat got my attention. Had that fela feel @ d background. And had naeto c rhymin as if he had a lot on his chest
2- jesse jagz:las gidi grinding-if this beat didn't move u, nothin will. It was hard and gutter. And jargo spat wit such authority that u get to have a glimpse @ his immense all round potential. Intoxicatin track
1- jimmy jatt: stylee-am sure this choice needs no xplanation. It was an all star cast that positioned lagos as naija's music summit. Very good video as well.

That's my choice. Watchu think??
Check out Lagos City by Kemzy,So to update your Rating.This theme song for lagos explains and rep lagos to the fullest,also to international standard.its the Greatest ever anthem for Lazgidi.kudos to kemzy.you the greatest.
Re: Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos by Trendomania(f): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Lagos City by kemzy
This is fresh,dope,and hot,this is the Number 1 Theme song for Lagos,I swear,e to sweetooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Best 5 Songs To Ever Rep. Lagos by Trendomania(f): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2015
amblors:
Jimmy Jatt - Stylee

Redkad - Dem Born Me For Lagos

Modenine - Lagos State of Mind

SDC - In Lagos
Lagos City by Kemzy.Should be rated as Number 1 in the top five theme song for Lagos.its the most recent,and most craziest theme song I ve ever heard in my life. pls this list should be updated ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

. / Have You Downloaded D'banj - Vote Goodluck Jonathan / Latest Music And Video Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.