Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Your Ideas Can Enrich You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Ideas Can Enrich You (860 Views)

Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality / Enrich Your Skin With Natural Root And Herb, Carrot Soap And Shea Butter Soap.fo / Copyrights And Patenting: A Guide To Protecting Your Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ideas Can Enrich You by shungeorge: 12:50am On Sep 22, 2012
The truth is that ideas can cost a lot if u have a hot one that will catch people. For example, d real persons that had the idea for facebook, had no income to make it grow but they lost no faith. Now they earn a little as around 35percent of d money their ideas generated and d truth is that they are millionaires now. So do u think u got sumtin in ur head and u just because of inflation u let it go but I want to ask what do u think are d problems that kill people visions, dreams, IDEAs...... Pls share ur view
Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by edwill: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2012
i think that the problem many people like me face is the fear of loosing your idea to others you share it with especially in a country like ours.also many people do not know how to go about using the idea to make money
Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by shungeorge: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2012
Yeah that's true we nigerians have no trust in each other even family members.big men or company always find it hard to invest in idea's that have not b tested or idea's that has not generated revenue. Risk is very strong decision of hope
Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by shungeorge: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2012
But what I thinks is dis, DO U HAVA AN IDEA? If yes. I hope not ideas u have in ur brain or ur imagination u call idea. I call idea sumtin u have take time to resarch d success about it and can b able to prove to person,s about it. Have facts to ur idea's and people will try to listen
Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by shungeorge: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2012
edwill: i think that the problem many people like me face is the fear of loosing your idea to others you share it with especially in a country like ours.also many people do not know how to go about using the idea to make money
Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by shungeorge: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2012
One QUESTION U SHOULD HAVE IN MIND is, have u facts to prove ur idea's ........
Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by DavidRossi: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
Personally, I get 10-15 ideas per day but the truth is, I have to discard 14 of them and add just one to my list of ideas. The only way to prove your idea is to roll up your sleeve and WORK at it.

Some points to note;

- Your idea should be backed up with some form of research, feasibility study or data before committing time, energy and money into it.

1 Like

Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by shungeorge: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2012
David Rossi: Personally, I get 10-15 ideas per day but the truth is, I have to discard 14 of them and add just one to my list of ideas. The only way to prove your idea is to roll up your sleeve and WORK at it.

Some points to note;

- Your idea should be backed up with some form of research, feasibility study or data before committing time, energy and money into it.
Re: Your Ideas Can Enrich You by legalwealth(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2012
Well said...

(1) (Reply)

Farmers I Need Help / How To Set Up A Thriving Sachet/bottled Water Business / Students!!! Make Money During This Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.