Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( (6056 Views)

Sad Story Of The World's Hairiest Family (PHOTOS) / ''I Wish I Had Been A Guy'' / APC 31:7:13 It Gives Same No. When You Reverse It.positive/negative Significant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ayeakamara(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2012
First of all i don't expect any sensible comment from NLanders. I stopped creating/commenting on threads last year cos of senseless comments i received on a thread i created last year about a life threatening matter that was happening to me. I created the thread maybe i could receive good advice but i was so shocked and sad by the replies i saw. There was no garri rubbish on NL then. I made up my mind that i will never create a thread or comment on any thread again.
I create this thread for reading purpose for young people to learn from, may you not pass through what I'm going through (though i plan to stop it today).

However there are some NLanders i respect and adore MRbrownjay, Maclatunji, nap2u, shymex, afameva (changes like weather though).

I'm 22-year-old boy, i stopped schooling when i was in ss 2 cos of embarrassment. I don't drink nor smoke cos i once preached against it at a program we did when i was in pry 6. Until few months ago all my life i had sex with just 3 girls. I wanted to change cos i thinks bad guys enjoy life while honest ones suffer so i got myself involved with love peddlers about 3 months ago. Which make it 5 girls.

I stopped school cos i had mouth-odor, i discovered it when i was in jss 2 (2002), i had to stop schooling cos it was getting intense (i couldn't breath when I'm sitting close to someone because my breathing stinks) i don't talk to anyone in school, i don't answer questions in class if teachers ask even when i know the answer. I started spitting a lot after a while (still in jss 2) i spits like a thousand time in a day and i can't stop myself from doing it.

That's why i don't keep friends in school cos there is no way i can relate with them. My parents are poor so that can't do anything. I was so handsome, yes i said it handsome cos girls seduces me both at school and at home but i can't do the move cos of my problem. In 2007 i got to know that it was staphyloccoccus, so i kept wondering how i got infected, i never had sex nor kiss in my life!

After hustling on my own and little help from my mom cos my dad is just so poor! He his always broke when the need for money arise. I joined junior sec. School when the school was in second term cos my dad was so broke and he couldn't pay registration fee 370 naira and he couldn't buy my school uniform. Lemme leave that story. I later got to know it was staph cos i heard something similar to what I'm suffering from in a oko oloyun program so i went for a lab test (Urine MSC) it showed i had staphyloccocus aureus. They told me to take antibiotics (cipro tab and blood tonic and some other drugs) it cost 750 my mom gave me part of the money.

After a while the mouth odor stopped and spitting reduced. I was so happy and i felt brand new. 2 weeks later it resurfaced. I started buying cipro tab on my own when my mom could no longer help. After some time i was tired cos no changes.

It was a miracle when the mouth odor stopped in late 2008 but i still spits heavily up till date.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
pls let me ask:
did you really stop school because of mouth odor? and if the mouth odor has now stopped, have you gone back to do all the things that you missed doing due to it?
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: pls let me ask:
did you really stop school because of mouth odor? and if the mouth odor has now stopped, have you gone back to do all the things that you missed doing due to it?

No. He stopped cos he has responsibilities like taking care of a child. Check his past posts
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ayeakamara(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
@mrbrownjay. Yeah i did stopped school cos of d mouth odor. Lemme post the second part of the story, i had to shorten it cos of the reader. U know we have lazy dudes on NL

@pdude, i didn't stop schooling cos of responsibility. I never had sex when i was in school.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ifyalways(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
This is something else, OP continue.

@MBJ,with that type of intense mouth odor, I think its possible for the OP or anyone to really stop secondary school in Naija. There's no way teachers would accept a student that wouldn't talk in class, students would mock him mercilessly. Add that to the OP's poor background. No self esteem to boot. Its possible.

How did a baby get into the picture @ OP ?
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
ifyalways: This is something else, OP continue.

@MBJ,with that type of intense mouth odor, I think its possible for the OP or anyone to really stop secondary school in Naija. There's no way teachers would accept a student that wouldn't talk in class, students would mock him mercilessly. Add that to the OP's poor background. No self esteem to boot. Its possible.

How did a baby get into the picture @ OP ?

ayeakamara: THIS THREAD IS FOR THE BRAINY ONES PLEASE

I don't want to type everything as it happened, so i will just highlight the important parts.

1 .Got infected with staphylococcus when i was 13

2. spit often

3. I Think Like an Id.iot (if i see a poo i won't eat throughout that day. if i see a madman in the street, i will start thinking rubishly i don't know how to define it but beleive me its worst and i have been doing this since when i was in jss 1)

4. I had a mouth odour when i was 17th but thank God i have got rid of it when i was 20th

5. I was a handsome guy, how i get to know? almost every girl seduce me, out of all that wooed me i had only 4 Girl friends all my life, because i can't date someone i do not love. the first three woo me themselves. but that has stoppped. i don't have a single girlfriend at hand right now. even the ones i woo look me like a poo, and most of my friends including my mum jokinly told me i am not fine (handsome) even those that seduced me before dont look at me again.

6. I have acne all over my face, maybe thats why the girls run away, lol

7. The staph has affected my spe.rm and i have been told i have low spe.rm count when i went for the test.

I need a huge money, for what? I come from a poor family, so my parents are not able to render any help to cure the staph, because they hustle to feed my younger ones. I need money to free myself from staph. write  an exam and get an admission into a higher institution. help my parents and changes their lives.

8. Guess what happened? My G.F just gave a birth to a baby girl. how is that possible? someone with low spe.rm count? but believe me she is my child, she look exactly like my younger sister, even her fingernails and belly botton is just a replica of mine. yes I should be happy that i gave birth, but i am soooooo sad! (1.)someone that needs money, to help his family, himself and better his life now has a reponsibilty at the age of 21.  (2.) don't forget i am battling with staph for the past 10 yrs and i fathered a child, what is the possibilty that the innocent child will not be a victim?  (3.) The girl who gave birth to my child is a promiscious girl from 13 yrs, she cant count the guys that had made love to her, she lies and she steal, dont blame me for screwing her even when i know she is a bad girl, i dont have a choice, i had no other g.f she was the only one. she told me about the pregnancy when the pregnancy was 4 months, her parents and siblings were so happy because they thought finally someone can take her away from there sight because they are tired of her waywardness and she is only a 17-yr-old. the reason why i am scared is, what is the possibility that the baby won't take after her? I am not hustling for school nowadays, i am struggling for SMA GOLD, PAMPERS AND MEDICINE.

I have a neighbor who as been married since when i was in primary 2, they dont have a child, the wife was a muslim but now a christian just to have a child, she change churches everytime yet not child. she lost her pregnancy before the fetus is due to be born. some is praying to get rich but God does not answer there prayer. why cant God bless those that needs child instead of me? why the poor are getting poorer and the rich getting richer? Do you think the atheist is right?

I know you might be thinking that this does not worth doing the undone but believe me its does, but i can't type everything on here because of reader's time, its a long story.

Please share your story if you have one, and lets see if it is as worse as mine. ADVICE PLEASE!!!

@Op - or isn't it you that wrote the above? And are you sure you didn't have s3x back then? Seems you past on NL is coming back to bite you.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
Lmfaooo!!! Pbobo u wicked!
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by slimyem: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
This op's story is a gangster-something!!!
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ayeakamara(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
@pDude, yeah that's why story, if you try and compare the 2 stories you will see its the same

Story Continued.....

See i have had worst experiences lemme just summarize it.

Wanted to raise money to sit for waec. They said 33k i was hustling the money in 2010 and looking forward to writing waec in 2011. Remember my mouth odor has stopped so now i have a little confidence to propose a girl. I saw this girl, i love/lust her at first sight, i love the way she was and i made the move. She told me yes the very day i toast her. We started bleeping about 3 weeks later. I met her on march 2009.

My waec fee was almost complete late 2010 when the girl's half sister suddenly call me on phone and asked me to come. I went there and they said she was pregnant. The pregnancy was 4 months old before they notice so abortion was not an option. She gave birth on august 2011 (she ruined my plan) i started suffering and coping. She stays with my parent while i was staying with a friend. Thank God things where getting smooth and i was saving for renting a room. No waec or schooling on my mind again. I was so sad and always pray the baby dies so i can be free. They said its bad and i stopped praying so. I later loved my baby cos she looks just like me when i was her age.

Early this year i noticed that my baby mama moves around with wrapper which she detest before (you know all this young girl she is just 18) later we noticed that her tommy was getting bigger. I don't give a Bleep cos when she gave birth in 2011 due to the hardship my dick didn't erect for almost 4 months and besides i was taking Fulcing tablet and they writes on the leaflet in the pack that any man taking flucin must not make love with a pregnant or lactation woman. And she was breast feeding my bad. When agro catch me grin and i don't have other gf i had to call her and i made love with her but i was protected. People started calling my parents and asking if the girl is pregnant, she denied it and hid it for everybody. Later on my sis try to force her to untie her wrapper so she could examine her, she struggle with my sis and shout at her that she was not pregnant, that if she was she will definitely know cos she was no a longer a kid and she had had experience.

In late MAY she was forced to the hospital and behold! She was hiding a 7 month pregnancy. I was so mad and so certain that the girl was sent to ruin me. Cos initially i shouldn't have any baby by now cos i haven't sex with more than 3 girls in my life then (2011) ever since then i don't talk to her or look at her again. 2 months later she gave birth. I told my parents and the girls family that i was not responsible for the pregnancy that if i am she wouldn't hide the pregnancy in the first place

It was then it occur to me the reason why she goes around with wrapper from january till when we got to know that she was pregnant. My mom said she noticed that the girl doesn't spread her panties on the rope since november last year meanwhile the girl don't put on panty unless she is in her period (she told me) my sis said she noticed she puts on gadu or na gagu dem dey call am. A tight top that compresses the tommy for hiding pregnancy temporarily. She later gave birth and I'm so mad now and there is devil in my mind and I'm planing to do the worst.

I'm sure no one has ever gone through anything like that in his/her life. This is not a temporary problem but a permanent one. Cos the baby lives on and no one no her life span as to know when the storm will be over. How i wish i was never born sad

See I'm tired of writing. Just read and gain from my life experience.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ifyalways(f): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
You write quite well, for a high achool drop out @ OP.

What sex is the new baby?

What does the girl(your baby mommas) do?

Are you working now?

First, you'll have to try and love the new baby, s/he didn't ask to be born and its not his or her fault if one or both of her parents decides to be silly.

Sit down calmly and think through the seex life and history btw you and your wife. You could be the father of the child?

Is there any problem now?what are your plans for the future?

This story is one of a kind sha.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 23, 2012
Oh boy, this your tori na action film o! shocked

Head and tail of the story is that you are with a very fertile LovePeddler.

My advice is that you should take both babies for a DNA test whether they resemble you or not. There is a possibility that they might not be yours. I know DNA testing is quite expensive but do it to save yourself the heartache.

Tkia.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lmfaooo!!! Pbobo u wicked!

Hehehe! cheesy

My sister the tori get one kain k-leg o! grin
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Obinoscopy(m): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2012
pDude:

Hehehe! cheesy

My sister the tori get one kain k-leg o! grin

My dear you'd be suprised to find out that this story happens every day here in Nigeria.

I just hope others learn from OPs story.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by okooloyun1(m): 1:48am On Sep 23, 2012
May the Almighty God be with you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ifyalways(f): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2012
@OP, what do you mean by ". . . Though I plan to stop it doday" ? Hope you are not thinking of doing anything stoopid?

No matter how bad you think your situation is, there's always someone out there who you are better than and there's hope for a better tomorrow.

Please, get closer to God.
Have you been to the hospital in recent times?you need to check yourself for STDs.
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2012
Wow!! Dis is serious....
Op, so u got 2kids now rite?
Y u going about having unprotected sex if u can't afford d result for Gods sake! angry Gawd!!!! Ur types dey vex me mehn! Just don't do any stooopid o! Hen hen!
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by jhydebaba(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2012
ifyalways: You write quite well, for a high achool drop out @ OP.
I am also surprised oh! If a dropout can write this then I SMH for some so called graduates.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by slimyem: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2012
op,there's hope for you o...
You are in a mess already but only you can clear the mess.
Stop having unprotected sex whetner with you baby-momma or with anyone else for that matter.If you are sure one or both of the kids are not yours,then do something about it!
Stop taking over responsibilities that aren't yours and will set you back for a long time.
DNA testing is expensive but you can hustle to get the money like you do.Its your saving grace in this case!
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by Callotti: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sooooo. . .which parts do you want to 'reverse'?
Sounds like a 'typical' Nigerian life to me.
Normal at best. Full of ye-ye drama.kiss
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ayeakamara(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
@pdude.....I'm so certain that the first child is mine because she looks just like my younger bro and her 1 year old picture is just like mine. My mom says she (my baby) always remind her of my kid days cos she does just like me when i was her age. but the second child is not mine, because if its mine the girl (child mama) will have never hide it.

@slimyem.....i swear to almighty God, i was always protected when having sex with her late last year because i was taking Fulcine capsule. But when it happened the way it did, everyone including her family is saying condoms are not guaranteed and it leaks.

@ifyalways...... Thanks for the compliment. Heaven knows i am/was brilliant. I have been able to read and write from age 6 and my parents were proud of me. I'm like the hope of my family and I'm looking forward to the day i will take them out of poverty. This is why i think some evil forces sent the girl to ruin me because they can see what i might become in future. With all this happening, i have lost concentration and my brain no longer assimilate.

I'm hoping if her new baby dies maybe we can just end this! Although i don't plan to marry her and i pray never to have anything to do with her again. I have not been talking to her ever since i learnt that she is pregnant. I'm damn sure that she is on a mission to delay me. I pray she never succeed and i pray I'm free from this obstacles. Men i don hate life sad
Re: Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
How can you wish the baby death? That's very mean!horrible!!!

No matter what, the baby is innocent and didn't ask either of yous to be irresponsible. If you feel she's not your child and so won't pay for her upkeep, tell your woman so and then do it, don't wish the child death, nothing justifies that. Jeez.

I'm so out of here. Hope you don't attempt killing the child and . . . If you do, may you never succeed and still get caught.

If you both don't want the child, go dump her @ a motherless home gate or give her up for adoption, legally.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Does YIM Mean In Nairaland / Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places / 10 Signs Someone Is Lying To You - Infographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.