Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pictures Of Nigeria Comedy Kings Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Nigeria Comedy Kings Back In The Days (1038 Views)

'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya / Top 10 Beautiful Queens Behind Nigerian Comedy Kings (photos) / Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Comedy Kings Back In The Days by ambrosini593(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
The kings of comedies in Nigeria

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Comedy Kings Back In The Days by tpia5: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
please list their names.

is it just me or did nigerians take better pictures in the past than they do now.

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Is Pregnant / Banky W, Timaya, Rita Dominic At MMIA Today Heading To Dubai / May D Visits Charlyboy’s Office, Solicits Blessings For Abuja Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.