Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Describe The Light Situation In Your Area Presently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe The Light Situation In Your Area Presently (555 Views)

What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / Zee World Is Presently In The Hospital In Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Describe The Light Situation In Your Area Presently by Ejemu1010(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
I noticed ever since the minister for power resigned the state of power has dropped drastically in my area. I stay in surulere and we have been running generator for some days now( btw 3-4hrs daily) as against 4 weeks back when I was even scared that the light will spoil my freezer because the light was constant for days. What is the situation in your area
Re: Describe The Light Situation In Your Area Presently by okooloyun1(m): 1:50am On Sep 23, 2012
Same here too
Re: Describe The Light Situation In Your Area Presently by Ejemu1010(f): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Guys what's the situation like in your area? The last few weeks of stable power supply shows that their is a possibility of stable power in Nigeria, just that that some people are bent on frustrating the efforts of other. The likes of generator sellers and the Otedola's that sell diesel won't make commited efforts see the light of the day. I weep for my country embarassed cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Ikeduru Forum / No Power In Sabo/ Yaba Area. 7 Days And Counting / Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.