Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How The Web Industry Can Increase Nigeria GDP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How The Web Industry Can Increase Nigeria GDP (604 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / How Giving A Free Ebook Can Increase Your Affiliate Sales / Is The Web Design Business Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Web Industry Can Increase Nigeria GDP by winexviv: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
Good day everyone!
I'm a professional web developer and have had several years of active experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERy and JAVASCRIPT.
But i'm a bit disturbed, because we the web industry are not recognised as an industry in Nigeria.
I've been going through some articles online on the inventions of most of the web based languages we struggle to learn and found out that its individuals like us that create the and most of them are university projects. The one that amazed the most is that of John Resig - Inventor of the popular JQuery.
I think we the gig in this forum should try to think beyoung the box and build platforms that can help shape the web industry and so we can achieve a better programming experience and also encourage more people to go into web programming.
Some of us that use CMS like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress should know that people actually built those stuffs.
I will be ready to partner with folks that have wonderful ideas, so we can make a difference by inventing something to the web.
Pls kindly suggest
Re: How The Web Industry Can Increase Nigeria GDP by dejiswaggs(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2012
Nice one bro! The most powerful web platform For Naija Is Mobile web. Naija Is a big market oh!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Rate My Works / Which Of This PHP Frameworks Is The Best / Develop An Android App For Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.