Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Beware Affordables Phone Dealers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Affordables Phone Dealers (3418 Views)

Fake Phone Dealers / Urgent Need Of Mobile Phone Dealers / List Of Mobile Phone Dealers In Abuja, Port-harcourt, Warri And The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Affordables Phone Dealers by hardey0691: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2012
beware of where and where you buy your phones. Affordables phone dealers in ikeja sells fake fone. i cried seriously this last week. requested for a new tourch1 worth 52k and was given a used fone. uyou mite asked if i dint check it before i left, it was manipulated (changed). you wont believe after all stress, taking my brothers, army there on different days, my phone was not changed. instead it was flashed. so painful. Nairaland friends please and please be vry careful. ther are located at ola ayeni in ikeja. i was not the only victim. i met 10 people there and left 20 people there. well, you can give a trial. God almighty nos i pass this round to my families here. one love. BEWARE!!!! AFFORDABLES PHONE DEALERS
Re: Beware Affordables Phone Dealers by donshabaz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Any where you buy, a blackberry in Nigeria always triple check. The blackberrys shipped in are something else. Other makes like samsung, HTC,Nokia Iphone ettc are less troublesome in purchasing

1 Like

Re: Beware Affordables Phone Dealers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
I warned people before about Affordable Phones at Ikeja. They attract people with the lowest price when it comes to new phone. No wonder their new phones do not have warranty. They also remove micro sd from new phones to replace with low value. beware
Re: Beware Affordables Phone Dealers by Mustay(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
don shabaz: Any where you buy, a blackberry in Nigeria always triple check. The blackberrys shipped in are something else. Other makes like samsung, HTC,Nokia Iphone ettc are less troublesome in purchasing

The demand for BB outweighs the supply, so it's every means possible they're trying to deliver to customers.

(1) (Reply)

I Handled A Blackberry Z10 And It Was Sweeet!!! / Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking / I'd Like To Buy A Good Phone Of 40k-50k(lagos Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.