Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? (823 Views)

Rick Warren Speaks On The Pressure On Christians To Give Up Jesus / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by amor4ce(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2012
There are a number of christian songs that include the admonition to christians to lift up Jesus. Why is this so when it is clearly stated in the Bible that the Messiah is seated on high (Ephesians 4:9-10) far above every principality and power (Ephesians 1:20-21)? It is also stated therein that He ascended into heaven (Mark 16) and is seated at the right hand of the Most High God (Psalm 110:1; Mathew 22:44; Hebrews 1:13) and that he lifts those who are humble and of contrite heart to seat with him (Isaiah 57:15).

Is Jesus dead?
Hasn't Jesus got any life in him?
Is Jesus to obese and/or too fatigued to lift himself?
Should Jesus not be lifting Christians and not the other way around?
Is Christian thought/logic that looney?
Could this be very evidence of the plagiarism and alteration of Bible texts including the replacement of the true name with the Greco-Roman god Zeus, just as they had earlier done in ancient egypt with the forced and dubious introduction of the image of Serapis Cristus?

Lucis Trust (Lucifer Trust), an organization with historically strong ties to and the publishing concern of the United Nations admit openly that they seek to channel energy to (Jesus) Christ to enable him manifest on earth. These people also claim that Lucifer sacrificed himself for man to give the tools for advancement.

http://www.lucistrust.org/en/service_activities/triangles/information

This then must be proof that Christ has no life in him and that Christians are been used knowingly and deceptively to bring about the manifestation of Jesus Christ which clearly differs from the warning/prophecy of the Messiah (Christ is antiMessiah; Christians have so far been unable to demonstrate any equivalence of the words 'Messiah' and 'Christ' or that the Apostles ever used the word 'Christ' which is alien to ancient Hebrew).

WHY DO CHRISTIANS SING GLEEFULLY ABOUT LIFTING UP JESUS?
Re: Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by Callotti: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
Because they killed him.
I think it is called 'guilty conscience'! grin
Re: Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by amor4ce(m): 2:12am On Sep 24, 2012
It can't be guilty conscience, but it shows that Christians may be suffering from acute cognitive numbness and that they WARship another.
Re: Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by Jenwitemi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
I have said it before and i will say it again; PRAISING, WORSHIPING, PRAYING, SACRIFICING are all technological means of energy transfer that are as ancient as time itself. That is what all these sheeple of different religions are doing, ENERGY TRANSFER. Jesus just happens to be one of the entities the sheeple are asked to give their energies to every time they go to whatever temples to worship and praise because the energy is needed to manifest whatever is needed to be made manifest here upon the earth.
Re: Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by amor4ce(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
It seems you can write much better than I concerning ENERGY TRANSFER and its connection to Jesus. Thanks for letting me know the 'technical term.'

Physically, and perhaps otherwise, energy is transferred from the sun to the earth and her biological life. Even we black africans use absorb and use this energy. Perhaps this example is symbolic of the total energy we get from the Creator. This is the established order. However, with Jesus comes disorder as his followers transfer energy to him, and he will eventually manifest as prophesied in the Bible. The resulting punishment will be heavy. I guess this is also the aim of societies like AMORC amongst others that teach Christian-aligned meditation and the likes. Perhaps the 'sheeple' resist this information due to the remote control from Babylon (Rome/Christianity).

But it also goes to show the kind of authority and power that the Creator has given man - we can channel/transfer energy because HE created us in HIS image. Our people have been perishing because we reject knowledge, and therefore HE rejected us, but not totally because HIS mercies endure forever.
Re: Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
There are many contradictions in Christian worship.
"If you suffer you will go to heaven" ... It is the cult of frustration, the cult of mediocrity.
If you are sick beggar and go to heaven ...
Not surprisingly, just a crucifix, with the dying Jesus is the emblem of the Christian ...
Not surprisingly, the death of Jesus (succeeded in undignified conditions for a god) is sung with joy ...
The joyful singing summon persons, regardless of the content of the song ... That must be evaluated.
My respects.
Re: Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by amor4ce(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
The message I have been passing across is that (1) Christianity, Islam and Judaism are not Abrahamic religions but instead are the Canaanite religions of today (2) those caucasians (indo-europeans) claiming to be descendants of Abraham are lying and this is why the christians, muslims and jews among them misinterpret the scriptures.

With all the violence (stealing, killing, destruction) and identity theft done by those caucasians in the name of those 3 evil religions, it is not surprising that Eshu mentioned several times as recorded in the Bible that He will slaughter them, that His sword will be drunk with blood, and that He will burn/melt all their works. The Biblical Canaanites that the Almighty told the descendants of Jacob to expel from the land did the same things (occupying and stealing another people's land, violence, deceptively mimicking the true religion, identity theft) being done today in the name of religion.

Another example of the fraud of Christianity is the cross. There was never a cross but a stake, and the caucasians fraudulently inserted it into the Bible just as they replaced 'Ashe' with 'Amen'. There was never any symbol of a cross in the Temple at Jerusalem but there were symbols of the palm tree. Orunmila's symbol on earth is the palm tree.

Ptolomeus: There are many contradictions in Christian worship.
"If you suffer you will go to heaven" ... It is the cult of frustration, the cult of mediocrity.
If you are sick beggar and go to heaven ...
Not surprisingly, just a crucifix, with the dying Jesus is the emblem of the Christian ...
Not surprisingly, the death of Jesus (succeeded in undignified conditions for a god) is sung with joy ...
The joyful singing summon persons, regardless of the content of the song ... That must be evaluated.
My respects.
As for me, I say all Christian songs should be completely rejected. I want to believe that many of their composers knew what they were doing, and that many Negro composers have been used as drones.
Re: Why Do Christians Sing About Lifting Up Jesus? by Crayola1: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Jesus must be jabbing the nails in deeper each time amor4ce evokes anything about his religion. cry

(1) (Reply)

About Jesus / My Reason And Yours - Why The World Will Not End Tomorrow / You're Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.