Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? (2914 Views)

Satan Was NOT Mentioned 'as An Angel In Bible' Evidence Proves Jesus An ANGEL / Jesus: An Introvert Or An Extrovert / We Were Created By Extraterrestrial Beings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by Reverend(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2006
The gospel of St Matthew opens the New Testament with a frightening visit from a skyborne being who descends from the starry heavens to proclaim a sensational message to terrified shepherds attending their flocks:-

Let's say that the creator of our universe ( the metaphoric god) is a planet or a first universe. After the creation of man on the earth he decides man needs some direction and sends over a human projection of himself at the speed of light to artificially inseminate a women of good morals(Mary). The son is born does a world of good and then sacrafices himself. He disappears after the body is put in the cave by coverting into light and traveling back to the creation part of the universe (heaven).

Could Jesus be an alien?
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by HotCoCo2: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2006
Well actually he supposedly said he was from (ANU) and not from this earth. Going by the definition of an extraterrestrial i guess he was an alien
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by larger20(m): 2:18am On Apr 14, 2006
NO he is not. U cannot classify him for he is divine. Dont get too scientific here
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by barikade: 3:00am On Apr 14, 2006
larger_20:

NO he is not. U cannot classify him for he is divine. Dont get too scientific here

My dear larger_20, please calm down. . .lol. grin

They have a right to preach about their own version of "Jesus" even if he/she/it is an alien and hugely different from the Biblical Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Reverend's "Jesus" is a cannabis Jesus, . . . a kinky Jesus, and now an alien on this page. Reverend even suggested that his 'Jesus' was a sinner that allowed Mary Magdaline to rub his private parts as discussed here! Who knows what next he would tell us about this "Jesus" of the kinkychurch? Scroll up again and you'll notice that his own "God" is a metaphoric god as well as a planet. So, you shouldn't blow hot or cold about anything here - Reverend has the right to say anything he wants about his own version of his kinky Jesus - which is nothing in resemblance to the Biblical Jesus Christ.

Oh, BTW, just incase you're wondering, here is what the Bible says about the type of "Jesus" he is preaching about here:

"For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you
receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel
from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough. [II Cor. 11:4]

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise
if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will
correspond to their deeds. [II Cor. 11:14-15]

Let him ride on: he has as much right here as anyone else to preach his 'alien Jesus', . . .'cannabis Jesus', . . .'kinky Jesus' whose private parts mary magdaline rubbed according to his sacred book - kmab.34:1. This is not the same authentic Jesus that saved me, the One who is God's holy Son, Who loved me and gave Himself for me - Gal. 2:20. "Their end will correspond to their deeds."
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by larger20(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2006
[I've seen Internet ads that say] 'Jesus does not exist" that alone shows that the anti christ is here
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by jagunlabi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2006
Aren't they all aliens,by the way?
Yahweh
Zeus
Orunmilla
Mithras
Osiris
Isis
Tammuz
Vishnu
Zoroaster

All these gods are aliens ojare!Afterall,they can do what we humans can't,which means extraterrestrial abilities.Na me talk am!Sue me.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by HotCoCo2: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2006
larger_20:

A case of double standards i see.

As you love this beloved ambiguous bible of yours, i can see i have to use it as reference.

In John 8:23

"And he (Jesus) said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

@ Larger_20

Note the words 'I am not of this world." To me that says extraterrestrial.

one of the definitions

A sentient soul based on a planet other than earth who is visiting earth either physically or astrally, usually in order to study it and/or to assist in the changes occurring here.

www.summerjoy.com/Glossary.html

An extraterrestrial can be in any form. Not just the bigheaded, dark eyed spindly being that is commonly used as respresentation of extraterrestrials.
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by barikade: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2006
There's no need for you to get acrid and call the Bible ambiguous or accuse anyone of double standards. It is true believers are as guilty as charged - we love the Bible, and if you don't, no qualms.  grin

That Jesus said "I am not of this world" in John 8:23 does not make Him an alien, madam. How is this so? Well, look carefully at Reverend's description of an alien:

Reverend:

Let's say that the creator of our universe ( the metaphoric god) is a planet or a first universe. After the creation of man on the earth he decides man needs some direction and sends over a human projection of himself at the speed of light to artificially inseminate a women of good morals(Mary). The son is born does a world of good and then sacrafices himself. He disappears after the body is put in the cave by coverting into light and traveling back to the creation part of the universe (heaven).

Could Jesus be an alien?

- he calls the creator of the universe a planet or a first universe.

- he next calls his own version of 'Jesus' a human projection of this planet-creator; that is, his own jesus is also a planet!

- next, Reverend's 'jesus' converts into light after he was put into the cave and disappears.

And then he asks: "Could Jesus be an alien?"

As far as the Bible is concerned, Reverend is preaching "another Jesus" and a "different gospel" by "another spirit" (II Cor. 11:4). So, it is very possible that Reverend's own 'jesus' is an alien. Afterall, he has written so well about how that 'Jesus' of his own creation had his/its private parts rubbed by one kinky mary magdaline, and whose 'holy jism' flowed unto her according to his 'gospel' in kmab 34:1 (not the Bible).

It may look like John 8:23 gives you the idea of an alien. Slow down. If that is true, then you're making Christian believers 'aliens' by some verses in the same John that you probably overlooked -

"They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." (John 17:16) 

"As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world." (John 17:18)

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world,
        even as I am not of the world." (John 17:14).

You can see here that the Biblical Jesus refers to believers as 'not of the world' even as He was not of the world. Does that make us aliens by Reverend's definition? Perhaps, out of spite and prejudice a lot of people would just want to chorus "yes". If that is so, then I guess by the same standard, everyone is an alien according to the same John that you quoted -

"That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world." (John 1:9) 

'Every man' is a generic term used for both men and women - everybody. So, since everybody "comes into the world" at one point or the other, should that not make them aliens as well by the same rule? We should be conscientious enough to see where Reverend was going with his lollygag philosophy: he wanted to make everyone - including you - aliens! He may come up and deny this, but that would just be begging the question.

There you have it - Reverend's 'Jesus' (maybe I'll call him/it "R_Js"wink may be an alien; and like I said before, he has as much right as anyone else on Nairaland to preach whatever version of his own 'Jesus' he feels like - that doesn't change the message of the Biblical Jesus Christ, the Son of God:

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners;
                     of whom I am chief. - I Tim. 1:15.

With love and Easter greetings, Bari_kade.  grin
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by Reverend(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2006
@ Barikade

I am not preaching another anything. I mention specifically Jesus and no other person!

The question was and still is:-

Was Jesus an extraterrestrial? i.e. not of this World?
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by 4getme1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2006
But was bari_kade wrong as to his assessment of the "creator" whom you called a planet?  shocked  shocked

If the "Jesus" whom you're mentioning is a 'projection' of this planet, would he still be wrong in his pointing out the difference? Just because you mentioned 'Jesus' does not mean that you're speaking of the Biblical Jesus.

The Son of God in the Bible is not a human projection of a planet or a first universe.
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by HotCoCo2: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2006
bari_kade:

There's no need for you to get acrid and call the Bible ambiguous or accuse anyone of double standards. It is true believers are as guilty as charged - we love the Bible, and if you don't, no qualms. grin

The bible is ambiguous, I'm not hating, it is a known fact especially after kings and Popes tampered with it. How else would you explain the images of Christ being described and potrayed as a Black man by early Christians then suddenly portrayed as a mid century European noble man. The only part that has not been adjusted is the revelations because that in itself is a mystery.

Also I didn't say you should or should not love it as it is up to the individual. However i am allowed to give my own opinion which i did.

Double Standards smiley

Also along with Jesus who got taken up into the heavens on clouds, Elijah could have been said to have been carried away by a spaceship which was described as a chariot of fire.

Now tell me there were no extraterrestrial activities going on here

"The creator" is in fact a number of beings sent down to earth - Eloheem.
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by dequeen(f): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2008
weather u believe it or nt Jesus is the son of God. He is the only way to heaven. I'm using dis opportunity 2 tell u dat u should accept Him into ur life tomorrow may be 2 late, He cares 4 u so much. He luvs u much. cheesy
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by KunleOshob(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2009
This website could throw more light on this topic http://www.bibleufo.com/
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by KunleOshob(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
In the light of the subject matter how do we interprete this statement. i.e extra terrestrial means not of this earth.
Passage John 8:23:
23He said to them, You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world (of this earthly order); I am not of this world.

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by DeepSight(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
Kunle why are you always bandying this website about! Its interesting though!

Definitely he's extra-terrestial.

Dami it, if we claim to be spiritual beings, then we are all extra-terrestial too!
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by KunleOshob(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
Deep Sight:

Kunle why are you always bandying this website about! Its interesting though!
Definitely he's extra-terrestial.
Dami it, if we claim to be spiritual beings, then we are all extra-terrestial too!

Well i find the website very intriguing and controversial as such i want others to read it so we can debate the logic of the submissions made there. I must confess about certain things i read in the site, even though i don't totally agree with every thing there, it certainly changed my perspective on several issues.
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by jagunlabi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
That is why it is good to have an open mind to be able read far and wide,instead of sticking to one literature and ending up with a tunnel vision on every issue on the planet.
KunleOshob:

Well i find the website very intriguing and controversial as such i want others to read it so we can debate the logic of the submissions made there. I must confess certain things i read in the site even though i don't agree with every thing there certainly changed my perspective on several issues.
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by Androgynous: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is the first time I'm dropping a comment on nairaland n it's because of the beautiful maturity displayed here in this rather touchy subject...as a Nigerian I am proud of your reasonability guys!

About Jesus being ET or not...

Back in Eden; we are not originally from Eden but we came to colonize Eden which is Earth because we found it ready to support intelligent life, that is, soul.

We pro-created humanity of earth or Eden thro our own seed in what may be called insemination, this makes Adam of the Bible a hybrid. (The four elements of 'water fire air earth' added to the sentient seed of our Self as one, Jehovah.

Call the result; Jehovah-Adam (a mix of higher n lower)

Back to Jesus born of Virgin n otherworldly parentage: We are Him, we are Jesus implanted as Christ Consciousness into Mary's womb and thus clothed with the lower/earth stuff or body.

Jesus is the entire host of Heaven, the collective Christ consciousness appearing as a reality model of who humans really are...

The purpose was to elevate our human minds of power, emotions and survival to a Christ mindset of compassion, creativity, insight and self rule or mastery.

we can do it

for this reason came I; to reveal the Jesus Christ of our Heart and the Sonship identity of our collective Fatherhood.

Thanks for your time

Jesus is Lord
We are Jesus
We are human plus
WE are extraterrestrial for we came from heaven to earth

<3
Re: Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial? by Weah96: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Androgynous:
This is the first time I'm dropping a comment on nairaland n it's because of the beautiful maturity displayed here in this rather touchy subject...as a Nigerian I am proud of your reasonability guys!

About Jesus being ET or not...

Back in Eden; we are not originally from Eden but we came to colonize Eden which is Earth because we found it ready to support intelligent life, that is, soul.

We pro-created humanity of earth or Eden thro our own seed in what may be called insemination, this makes Adam of the Bible a hybrid. (The four elements of 'water fire air earth' added to the sentient seed of our Self as one, Jehovah.

Call the result; Jehovah-Adam (a mix of higher n lower)

Back to Jesus born of Virgin n otherworldly parentage: We are Him, we are Jesus implanted as Christ Consciousness into Mary's womb and thus clothed with the lower/earth stuff or body.

Jesus is the entire host of Heaven, the collective Christ consciousness appearing as a reality model of who humans really are...

The purpose was to elevate our human minds of power, emotions and survival to a Christ mindset of compassion, creativity, insight and self rule or mastery.

we can do it

for this reason came I; to reveal the Jesus Christ of our Heart and the Sonship identity of our collective Fatherhood.

Thanks for your time

Jesus is Lord
We are Jesus
We are human plus
WE are extraterrestrial for we came from heaven to earth

<3

You must be on that "pressure." Pressure is street lingo here for cannabis strains that have a high THC content.

(1) (Reply)

Did Early Christians Celebrate Birthdays? Should Christians Celebrate Birthdays? / I Will Like To Apologise. / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.