Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nollywood Actress"idowu Phillips Aka Mama Rainbow" Turns Residence To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress"idowu Phillips Aka Mama Rainbow" Turns Residence To Church (2348 Views)

Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama G Getting Married To Politician / Fela Anikulapo Kuti's Residence To Be Turned To A Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress"idowu Phillips Aka Mama Rainbow" Turns Residence To Church by Timijo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Idowu Phillips aka Mama Rainbow
Nollywood Veteran actress Idowu Phillips popularly known as "Mama Rainbow" who is also a prophet has turned her only residence in Ojodu Berger, Lagos to a church.
When asked during an interview about where she sleeps with her family,now that she has donated her residence for the work of God, Mama Rainbow said: “we have tried to erect another small building behind the church for me and my family.
I’m still sourcing for money to complete the church”. Thispopular and amiable actress in her words said: “I’m fulfilled working for God withmy resources but I regretted losing my husband less than 15 years into my marriage.
I remember my late husbandas a caring and supportive man before he passedon in 1984 at the age of 42”.
Mama Rainbow will be 70 in October this year.
Re: Nollywood Actress"idowu Phillips Aka Mama Rainbow" Turns Residence To Church by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2012
Hmm...nice. Beht i hope its for God sha oh and not for money or any worldly reason.

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Are My Selling Point – Chiege Alisigwe / Wizkid And Girlfriend Show Off Blings / Dammy Krane, Get Brand New Car From His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.