Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. (819 Views)

Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by nakash: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Muslims say that when landed there he heard the call to adhan. This is the noisy Islamic call 5 times a day that reminds Muslims on prayer time( initially Muhammad had said muslims should pray 50 times but then reduced it to 5) it still takes about 2 hours a day for their prayers today complete with the rituals that go with it. The prophet used to attend prayers with cleaned out semen from Aisha the 6 year old child bride. Sorry for the digression but this is all from Islamic sources. Back to Neil the muslims say that he converted to islam after returning to earth. The info I need is whether Neil was a muslim on or not. Was he buried like a muslim? The info should bash muslims more once I get it.
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by nakash: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
Which is a very laughable claim. Call to prayer? Who is the moon Muezin? Which muslim in the moon to prostate? Which direction do muslims in the moon face when praying? Islam is just a joke. Okay Imams of Islam who know Arabic are just a joke. Another Egyptian sheikh the other day said that it is lawful to have sex with your dead wife ie necrophilia within 6 hours of her death just because the prophet entered and laid besides a dead relatives body.
nakash: Muslims say that when landed there he heard the call to adhan. This is the noisy Islamic call 5 times a day that reminds Muslims on prayer time( initially Muhammad had said muslims should pray 50 times but then reduced it to 5) it still takes about 2 hours a day for their prayers today complete with the rituals that go with it. The prophet used to attend prayers with cleaned out semen from Aisha the 6 year old child bride. Sorry for the digression but this is all from Islamic sources. Back to Neil the muslims say that he converted to islam after returning to earth. The info I need is whether Neil was a muslim on or not. Was he buried like a muslim? The info should bash muslims more once I get it.
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by Delafruita(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
i have never heard of this ridiculous claim.perhaps you can intimate me of the source of your info
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by Ptolomeus(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
Neil converted to Islam? He had died in Guantanamo

nakash: Which is a very laughable claim. Call to prayer? Who is the moon Muezin? Which muslim in the moon to prostate? Which direction do muslims in the moon face when praying? Islam is just a joke. Okay Imams of Islam who know Arabic are just a joke. Another Egyptian sheikh the other day said that it is lawful to have sex with your dead wife ie necrophilia within 6 hours of her death just because the prophet entered and laid besides a dead relatives body.

Necrophilia? Polygamy? Adultery?

When I read some comments against traditional religion, I think if Christians and Muslims know the meaning of the word self.

My respects.
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by onetrack(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
More than once Armstrong categorically denied ever being a Muslim. Plus he was cremated and buried at sea. Muslims do not cremate nor do they bury at sea. Ever.
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by nakash: 4:01am On Sep 24, 2012
There is a youtube video where a cleric tells his audience of that claim. Generally Muslims make a lot of noise when a famous person becomes a convert.
onetrack: More than once Armstrong categorically denied ever being a Muslim. Plus he was cremated and buried at sea. Muslims do not cremate nor do they bury at sea. Ever.
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by Ptolomeus(m): 4:35am On Sep 24, 2012
In reality , at the end of his life, Armstrong wanted to meet the 20 virgins and paradise; intrntó He invented that story, but the CIA convinced him that Guantanamo was not a comfortable place.
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by mkmyers45(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ptolomeus: In reality , at the end of his life, Armstrong wanted to meet the 20 virgins and paradise; intrntó He invented that story, but the CIA convinced him that Guantanamo was not a comfortable place.
grin grin
Re: I Need Info On Neil Armstrong- First Man To Walk On The Moon. by JeSoul(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nakash,
Hope you're doing well today. Please, you cannot keep on opening muslim threads in the general section. Giving it a 'general' title in effort to make it pass off here is not allowed either. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Does the Qur'an permit this. Need Clarification. / Don't Be A Prayer Pest / Islam And Christianity On Jesus: The 1400 Years Of History That We Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.