Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,494 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Much Will This Cost? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will This Cost? (1443 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will This Cost? by YngJay(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2012
My fellow nigerians I need some guidance and advice. Please I have attached a picture of a house. How much will a house like that cost to build in nigeria? Any help is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Re: How Much Will This Cost? by derus(f): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2012
well if we see the Arc drawing one can able 2 know the estimate
Re: How Much Will This Cost? by uyogabie(f): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2012
If you are serious,i can link you up with a construction company.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will This Cost? by YngJay(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2012
I am serious I just need to know a rough estimate before I fully commit.
Re: How Much Will This Cost? by derus(f): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2012
YngJay: I am serious I just need to know a rough estimate before I fully commit.
without no brief design or ....................
Re: How Much Will This Cost? by YngJay(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2012
So you cannot even guess how much it may cost just by looking?? The number doesn't have to e exact! I just want a rough idea. Send the pic to the constructor and see what he says. I'm Nigerian but I live in London so I dunno how things are done here sorry
Re: How Much Will This Cost? by derus(f): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
YngJay: So you cannot even guess how much it may cost just by looking?? The number doesn't have to e exact! I just want a rough idea. Send the pic to the constructor and see what he says. I'm Nigerian but I live in London so I dunno how things are done here sorry

one av 2 know the kind of finishing dat is only showing the external view
Re: How Much Will This Cost? by YngJay(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
If I email you the interior design can you give me an estimate? Email me lethal_k9@hotmail.com thank you
Re: How Much Will This Cost? by uyogabie(f): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Send the interior also to:ukwescousa@yahoo.com.including the exterior,he'll assist yo with what you want to know.thanks.
Re: How Much Will This Cost? by derus(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2012
YngJay: If I email you the interior design can you give me an estimate? Email me lethal_k9@hotmail.com thank you

the arch drg and structural drg

(1) (Reply)

To Let @ Gbagada For 1yr And Mini Flat To Let @ Gbagada Phase 2 1yr / For Sale: 6 Bedroom Luxury Duplex On 2plot In Idimu, Lagos With C Of O @ #70m / Material Testing In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.