Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. (7151 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2012
ifyalways:

lol.
I smell a syndicate in which even the OP is not innocent.But that's just me and my nose oh cheesy

God would continue to punish and afflict the wicked.
.you this woman,sure you are not an ITK?because i asked a question i've become a syndicate.Ive not even posted my contact here for the guy that offered to help cos i dnt want to look desperate.Of course,God will punish the wicked.supposing He is genuine,who will God punish?Don't be to Quick to judge people you dnt knw dear 'Madam do Good'.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2012
no dullin: This whole posts sounds like a "Sting 0peration".
Y'all better be careful«« especially those providing assistance 4 d Op.
& those showing interest of paying 4 d opportunity.

Ur case may not b waved down.. Like dat of Facrook and 0tedollar.

.A 'sting Operation'?Lol.I'm only looking for assistance here.This is a faceless forum where i might find the answer i need.Is it forbidden here?
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Hehe. cheesy
If I have money to pay for job placement,I know I won't be online,I would be busy offline.There surely would be someone in the organizations I'm interested in that would want to help me and grab my money fast.

This thread reminds me of Chiboy's thread. The dude that said he would pay 50k plus half month salary for 3 months to whoever gives him a job.
Rofl ,where's he sef? him and the OP needs to relate and co-ordinate.

I think the picture is getter clearer now.
Scammer A creates a thread to say he will pay X amount to whoever helps him get a job.
Scammer B comes in as an innocent poster/helper and claims he has links and would help.
Scammer A jumps on the offer.
Other job seekers would fall for it and starts contacting scammer B to help them too.

Money rolls in.Scammer A and B share the cash. . .and the curses. cool
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Adeyanju23(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2012
I m also interested, my email addr is adeade10020@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2012
You are interested in everything. cheesy
Someone is recruiting drivers for free,PZ is recruiting for free,a lady is looking for someone to manage her spa for free,Y'all are not interested but when it comes to threads of "pay X amount for job contacts" you all are suddenly interested.

No rest for the wicked!
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
ifyalways: Hehe. cheesy
If I have money to pay for job placement,I know I won't be online,I would be busy offline.There surely would be someone in the organizations I'm interested in that would want to help me and grab my money fast.

This thread reminds me of Chiboy's thread. The dude that said he would pay 50k plus half month salary for 3 months to whoever gives him a job.
Rofl ,where's he sef? him and the OP needs to relate and co-ordinate.

I think the picture is getter clearer now.
Scammer A creates a thread to say he will pay X amount to whoever helps him get a job.
Scammer B comes in as an innocent poster/helper and claims he has links and would help.
Scammer A jumps on the offer.
Other job seekers would fall for it and starts contacting scammer B to help them too.

Money rolls in.Scammer A and B share the cash. . .and the curses. cool
if everyone on NL are scammers,so are you.before you curse anyone here,curse yourself first.sure you are not cursed already?BTW,what are you always doing on vacancy thread?I thought you said you have a job already?not content right?Lol.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
ifyalways: You are interested in everything. cheesy
Someone is recruiting drivers for free,PZ is recruiting for free,a lady is looking for someone to manage her spa for free,Y'all are not interested but when it comes to threads of "pay X amount for job contacts" you all are suddenly interested.

No rest for the wicked!
And no rest for you too dear.The way you follow every vacancy thread,hmn...are you sure you really have a job?you sound like one hell of a frustrated sadist.concentrate on that your Job o before dem sack you o!Not everyone here is as irresponsible as you are.leave my thread joor!
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hehe!

What's up na?
You don pay?we are expecting your testimony.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2012
ifyalways: Hehe!

What's up na?
You don pay?we are expecting your testimony.
I have contacted some else outside this forum 'though.Just dnt want to put my eggs in one basket.soon....
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2012
Good for you!

Sorry if you don't belong to the "scam syndicate" I described but believe me it exists. They use same "format" that I painted.

Hope your plans work for you. Be wise sha. Goodluck
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
ifyalways: Good for you!

Sorry if you don't belong to the "scam syndicate" I described but believe me it exists. They use same "format" that I painted.

Hope your plans work for you. Be wise sha. Goodluck
scam syndicate ke!lol.well,i dnt know about that o.NL has thousands of users,everyone with their different agenda.I believe,in as much as there are scammers here,they are few genuine and trustworthy ones. I asked that question cos i felt i might be lucky.if you read my initial question carefully,i asked for a genuine agent.I'm a Nigerian and my eyes are wide open.I'm not so desperate.Help can come from anywhere,anyone,even here.If i have opportunity of assisting anyone here,without a dime,i will.Na condition wey make crayfish bend ,that d reason For the thread in the first place.Used to be an employer of staffs before now o.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Malubi(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2012
@samik900:
I was contactd yestday by my broda stayn @ abj dat i shud source out money dt imigratn,civil defs are doin internal runs & urgent recruitment,dt deir list wil b pastd b4 oct 10,dt he can only do dat of his wife as he has no money bt d job is sure as d man in charge said dt only person dt pay wil b given employment leta,unfortunately i dnt have a kobo,dis cud ve bn my time bcaus is direct frm abj,bt i cant kil myself.deir salary is 130k basic and dependn wher u ar postd u can get up t 200k in a mnth.guy,am teln u wot i kno nd am serious.bn lukn f job nd i knw God wil c me tru.
samik900 send me your details to Malubioneiyaha@yahoo.co.uk Thans
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
Guys be wise o.even though I'm being accused of being a scam syndicate,I started this thread seeking for a genuine agent.I dont know anyone else here o.And my candid advice to everyone that comes here is to open your eyes before paying money to anyone here.Not everyone has good intentions here and i dnt want anyone pointing acussing finger at the end of the day.Just be wise please.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by samik900(m): 3:33am On Oct 01, 2012
Na wa o!nig is dificult,jst a discusn nd already smone is already cursn smbdy.i mean,smbdy startd dis thread seekn f help.u canot suced wen u sit dwn dea nd fear evrytn,u fea t write test bc u beliv is for formality sake,u fear t invest in biz bc u dnt wnt t lost out,u fear t pay t get wot u want bc u beliv smone wana dup u,nd perhaps u fear t invest in stock markt or insurance bc u ve heard dt it has once crashd or dt insurance takes longer period t pay off,dat means u fear evrytin dt involv putn ur money first b4 u see d profit,den sit dwn dea nd rmain stagnant or even b depriciatn.dt explains y d avarage nigerian fails in almost evry endevo he/she undertakes bc d fear is already dea,our leaders are nt doin wel tday bc dey fear t take a bold step t stop coruptn,dis is unlik enlightened mind of americans,dt explains also y most world richest pple are frm dt part of d world,i mean wot is d secret of suces/money,d bilgate,d dangote of dis world are up dea bc dey venturd into risk while climbn d ladder,nd nw most of u thought dey are magician,guys it doesnt work dt way.i started by sayn dt b4 i wil give my contact wich i hav not done,dt pple shud nt habo such fear,f am not interestd,nd God forbid in my world dt i shud involv in such dubious act,bt am tryn t help out some who hav d cash bt does not know d right way,yes ppl hav bn dropn contact bt i hav nt bn takn it bc u guyz hav injectd fear in dem,nd am nt ready t take it.pple cud ve made it tru here bt i beta hold it to myself nd my friends out dea.iam not interestd in ur contact,i neva askd u f it anyway.nd i say again be wise evrybody is nt scamer..am out of here!!
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2012
^ hot mess!!!

May God help this country. Some people have dropped their contacts now (if they are not viruses or your alter ego) help them now.

Your lenghty, BS write up aint necessary.

You had a contact of a sure 200K per month job and you and your family and friends can't raise the petty "bribe or sorting fees" ? you can't borrow, sell your phone/laptop or whatever else afterall within 30 days you'll get your salary and pay back?

What a stoopid story!fvck off.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by barikay: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
@Op, let's knw how it goes. God pls provide me a job If u are God.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
barikay: @Op, let's knw how it goes. God pls provide me a job If u are God.
God is God and i Know he won't forsake you.It's just a matter of time.I'm still hoping.I was given this month to expect something +ve.I pray it works out for good.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by derus(f): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2012
what is the problem with nairalist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Task Force / International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Miracles Do Happen: Got A Skye Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.