Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Holla If U Love A Honda - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Holla If U Love A Honda (1127 Views)

*sold* Sweet Reg/used 04 Toyota Rav4 @ 850k..holla! *sold* / 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Honda Car Today! / Giveaway Price For A Honda Civic Saloon Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holla If U Love A Honda by Dahbutter(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2012
For the past 13 years since I learnt to drive, I've fallen deeply in love with the HONDA brand which to me is the most reliable of all cars I've ever driven. It has excellent fuel economy, easy, available and affordable maintenance everywhere. Maintains its class amongst others nomatter what model and easiest to dispose of at a good price whenever you want an upgrade.
Be it Honda halla, honda bullet, honda academy, honda baby boy, honda bulldog, honda- End of discussion, honda- Discussion continues, honda CRV, Honda City, honda-Evil spirit, Honda- thank u daddy or whatever it is I just love this product!

Presently I use an End of discussion and am loving it! If u use a honda, aspire to use a honda or just love Honda, here's the thread to express yourself, talk about your choice model any problems u might have and get solutions.

Welcome to the Honda club wink

Below is the 2013 Honda ex-l-sedan with a v6 engine . . . . Sweeeeeeet kiss

Re: Holla If U Love A Honda by Dahbutter(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2012
Check out, even Jesus and his desciples cruised around in a one accord
Acts 5: 12
john 12:49 grin

Re: Holla If U Love A Honda by Dahbutter(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2012
If you are looking to get a first car or trying a new brand, if u are based in Nigeria, Lagos or environs. The important things to you are presentability, easy cost of maintenance as in fuel, engine oil and filters, availability of mechanics who understand the car, availability and interoperability of many spare parts and most importantly a good bargain price whenever u intend to resell. Honda is ur best bet, ud fall in love too
Re: Holla If U Love A Honda by ikeyman00(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@@

I LIKE!!

honda man

with all that noise about audi my honda adiddas still pull a string

now ehh dnt know if u know this; the honda that left that factory in Swindon UK is proof to be stronger

1 Like

Re: Holla If U Love A Honda by Dahbutter(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@@@@@@@

I LIKE!!

honda man

with all that noise about audi my honda adiddas still pull a string

now ehh dnt know if u know this; the honda that left that factory in Swindon UK is proof to be stronger

Correct man! Chop knuckle, u sabi better thing jare, spread dah Gospel

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On 2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro / 2001 CAMRY LE (1.250) With Moonroof / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2007 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.