Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,401 members, 7,958,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Dance Of The Season Etighi Or Azonto? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dance Of The Season Etighi Or Azonto? (2051 Views)

Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video / Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dance Of The Season Etighi Or Azonto? by donclark(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
[img][/img]
I wrote this article few days back on my blog and it brought so many views and arguement
anow i decided to bring the poll here to....
Lets vote which is the best for the season.

You can visit my blog to read the wonderful article and know origins of this dance and other dances of the past season on my blog
http://douglaseze..com/2012/09/dance-of-season-ethighi-or-azonto-in.html

Common people lets keep voting and airing our views on all the dances in Naija and Africa

(1) (Reply)

» Download Mp3: Kell Brown – Wobe (prod By Sunnex) / Vector's Album Release Date And Tracklist / Saxophone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.