Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,685 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

When Wld D Rapture Happen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Wld D Rapture Happen? (1119 Views)

If D Rapture Comes Would U Appear / Breaking News. "Jesus Is Coming Sooner And D Rapture Is Nearer. / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Wld D Rapture Happen? by pastorprosper(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Jesus told me that hell is populated by Christians, he said there are several days when of all persons who died none made it to heaven.should the rapture occur this Moment wld u make it?
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by OmoAlata(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
pastor prosper :
should the rapture occur this Moment wld u make it?

I thought I would until I read a testimony of someone who went to hell and said there was a girl there who was only in hell because she stole 3 matchsticks or something odd like that shocked
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by Callotti: 4:08am On Sep 25, 2012
Only Christians would suffer the agony of such fairy tales.
I am still waiting for 'the tooth fairy' to replace my WISDOM TEETH. grin
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by pastorprosper(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Callotti: Only Christians would suffer the agony of such fairy tales.
I am still waiting for 'the tooth fairy' to replace my WISDOM TEETH. grin
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by pastorprosper(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Repent my brother Jesus is really cominnh again.
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by k2039: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
pastor prosper :
Jesus told me that hell is populated by Christians, he said there are several days when of all persons who died none made it to heaven.should the rapture occur this Moment wld u make it?

[size=14pt]my friend heaven is not populated with unbeleivers(infact my bible tells me no unbeleiver will make it to heaven),I dont understand the basis for the bolded,there are just as many unbeleivers as christians in heaven(just logical)[/size]
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by pastorprosper(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
U seem to get the whole thing mixed up, many who profess xtainity bt don't live the life, ate today in hell. I was Metaphorical in my use of language.ofcourse no unbeliver is in heaven. U seem to misundersyd me. Try read carefully before u comment nxt time.gif bless u.
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by Freksy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
pastor prosper :

Please what is rapture and where can I find it in the scripture?
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
pastor prosper :

thanks for the Joke, Hell does not exist as we speak.

However , that no Christians made it to 'heaven' in the past few days comes as no surprise grin
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by eddy1977(m): 3:30am On Oct 22, 2012
What is " rapture" ?
I am itching to find it in the bible.
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by CrazyMan(m): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2012
pastor prosper :
This should be a challenge to you.

Therefore I would suggest that you go an evangelize...win souls for him.
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by DrGboy(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2012
eddy1977: What is " rapture" ?
I am itching to find it in the bible.
the rapture is d rapid ascension and transformation of God's people to meet the lord in d air at d sound of d last trumpet.
It's in 1st corinthians 15:52 , 2nd thessalonians 2:1
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by pastormustwacc: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2012
I STILL DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JUDGEMENT INTO HEAVEN AND HELL OCCUR IMMEDIATELY A PERSON DIES. Yes, i know that after death is judgement.

Read the thread on:
Jesus Did Not Go To Heaven Friday / Does Our "Spirit" Go To Heaven After Death?

I believe that when people die, they sleep in the earth - that is why Jesus called Lazarus death sleep. And also when Jesus died, he was simply asleep until the Father raised him up on sunday. That was why He told mary on sunday:

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
John 20:17
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by eddy1977(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

the rapture is d rapid ascension and transformation of God's people to meet the lord in d air at d sound of d last trumpet.
It's in 1st corinthians 15:52 , 2nd thessalonians 2:1

Thank you
I am gonna be studying these scriptures
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by mkmyers45(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
2060 according to Sir Isaac Newton
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by eddy1977(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
mkmyers45: 2060 according to Sir Isaac Newton

No one knows the day or the hour according to Sir Jesus Christ
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by mkmyers45(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
eddy1977:

No one knows the day or the hour according to Sir Jesus Christ

knowing the year dosent mean you know the date and time no?
Re: When Wld D Rapture Happen? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
Omo Alata:

I thought I would until I read a testimony of someone who went to hell and said there was a girl there who was only in hell because she stole 3 matchsticks or something odd like that shocked

What a loving christian god! she went to hell because she stole 3 match sticks. Who is responsible for such a comic story ?!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Ney Year / Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO / Pope Benedit Resigns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.