Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,196 members, 7,957,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Help With Tiles Artisan's Charges!!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help With Tiles Artisan's Charges!!!! (1013 Views)

An Artisan With A Difference Is Al You Need On Your Building Project / A Decent 2 Bedroom Flat With Tiles In An Estate At Ipaja N200k / Need An Engr/artisan/contractor For This Project (but Must Show Similar Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Tiles Artisan's Charges!!!! by bodeface: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Great Nairaland,

Please, kindly help me with the cost of tiling 1 square meters of the followings;

1. Granite Tiles

2. Marble

3. Ordinary Tiles

4. Sketching

Or is it a flat rate for the various tiles, I will appreciate some knowledge sharing about each of the various tiles.

A link to the Tiles dealers will be an added advantage if you know any. The project is located at LASU-Igando Road Area of Alimosho LGA

THanking you all Nairalanders.

Bodeface
Re: Please Help With Tiles Artisan's Charges!!!! by sp2002(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
i have a good tiler who resides at ajah at he is charging me for 700naira per square meter. for more info you can call me on 08137775986
Re: Please Help With Tiles Artisan's Charges!!!! by Adeobba(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hello Sir, my company is into supply of top quality tiles for wall and floor and I can also provide you with reliable tilers. The going rate for tile-laying artisans is between N300 and N350 per squaremeter. You can check my nairaland profile for contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Miniflat Or Studio Apartment Needed In Lekki Phase 1, VI, Oniru Or Ikoyi. / Properties - Land, Buildings And Petrol Filling Stations For Sale At Lagos. / 5 Bedrooms With A Penthouse @ Magodo Isheri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.