Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How To Insert Mobile Adsense Into Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Insert Mobile Adsense Into Wordpress (2319 Views)

Problems With Logging Into Wordpress / [help]not Loging Into Wordpress Admin Area Using Simple Server / I Want To Insert Calendar On A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Insert Mobile Adsense Into Wordpress by news9ja: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
The standard ad campaign provided by most third-party advertising network doesn't work on your site's mobile version, this can be a problem since most of the time alot of traffic comes through mobile platforms. In all, you loose out, but here is how to monetize your mobile Wordpress enabled site so you can convert your precious traffic to good income.

Note: Download and Install Mobilepress Wordpress plugins for this to work.

Easy Steps to Add Mobile AdSense to Wordpress

A. From Your Google Dashboard
1. Generate your AdSesne for Mobile codes
2. Open Notepad and Paste the generated Code
2. Save Notepad as "adsense.php" without the quotes
4, Upload "adsense.php" to the root directory where you installed your wordpress.

B. On Your Cpanel Where You Have Wordpress Installed.

5. Navigate to Public_html > wp-content > plugins> mobilepress> system> theme> default/
6. Locate "header.php" and edit with your Cpanel editor
7. Find (CTR.F) this code below
<?php mopr_ad('top'); ?></div>
8. Right below the code above, insert this code below
<div align="center"> <?php include('adsense.php'); ?> </div>
so it looks like this
<div><?php mopr_ad('top'); ?></div>
<div align="center"> <?php include('adsense.php'); ?> </div>
9. Following all the steps above will place mobile AdSense on your mobile header, if you want AdSense to show on your footer, follow the same process above, but “footer.php” would be the file to be edited.

Full Details
Re: How To Insert Mobile Adsense Into Wordpress by mavtrevor(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
If you see the mobile version of my blog netmediablog.com you will notice i have added both google adsense and addynamo on it.
Re: How To Insert Mobile Adsense Into Wordpress by news9ja: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
mavtrevor: If you see the mobile version of my blog netmediablog.com you will notice i have added both google adsense and addynamo on it.

Does adynamo works for well for u?
Re: How To Insert Mobile Adsense Into Wordpress by mrperfect(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thank you for your time.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Advertise On Opera Mini Sppedial Or Homepage / How Can I Use USA Number For Whatsapp / Let Me Show You How To Make 15k Daily On The CHATMOGUL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.