Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

African American Female Here In Need Of Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / African American Female Here In Need Of Advice (837 Views)

Word Of Advice About People Doing Bvn Must Read:::::: / A Word Of Advice About (MONEY RITUALS) / List Of African-american Inventors In The 20th Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by luvtbaby(f): 4:03am On Sep 25, 2012
Hey all...so I have some products, but don't have a website set up and eBay costs too much, but I want to sell some products. Give me some advice please.
Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by Pysam(m): 5:24am On Sep 25, 2012
Make it plain gurl you have some products to sell here in nigeria.are the products here on ground already ? What kind of product ?are they drugs or wears? Are you in nigeria nw? Who re you targeted audience ?is it to be sold only in nigeria or are you selling else where ? Let's know then we ll talk .
Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by surveyProf(m): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2012
luvtbaby: Hey all...so I have some products, but don't have a website set up and eBay costs too much, but I want to sell some products. Give me some advice please.
what are you product like? Perhaps I might just be able to help u out!

1 Like

Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by Debeloved87(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2012
Hey dear , u dont need to have a website before you can sell in nigeria, get your goods and find some marketing guys and they will help you market your products thats if its not an online products, you can email me at paul_fred2003@yahoo.com if you want me to hep u market your goods/products...
Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by luvtbaby(f): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
coolAgain, sorry for the late response, but I'm a business woman 24/7. I have mostly electronics. Some other things, but I live in the states. I'm getting out of my comfort zone and wanting to explore doing business in foreign lands. So if you go here, www.i-am-goods.com, you will see my weekly featured items. Those are the most in demand by my supplier. I do sell on ebay, but it's cheaper to go another route outside of the states, cause the shipping costs have skyrocked. Thanks for the advice you guys, I really, really needed to hear all of it. And thanks to my honey Day11. You are one in a million. You helped me out more than you know. I have a few items up for sale posted here. ***Note: Paypal is better for me, but there are other options, i.e. wire transfers.
Feel free to email me at iamdesigns@live.com for any questions. I will be up with the chickens in the a.m. to chat with you all. cool
Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by DAY12(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
We are waiting undecided

1 Like

Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by Deffwill(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Visit OLX.com and advertise your products there free of charge...
Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by luvtbaby(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
So the chickens had to wake me up this morning. Long day at the office-another story-but I'm here now.
Re: African American Female Here In Need Of Advice by luvtbaby(f): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks @Deffwill. I definitely will do that. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed / Roofing Sheets/tiles Manufacturing Machines For Sale. / Gtbank Debit Mastercard Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.