Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test (3192 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Fibex Technican Job Vacancy At British American Tobacco / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test by karinate: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2008
Hello,
Please, i will like the format of the Chevron`s operator/maintenance technican
aptitude test scheduled to hold soon.My email address is gizza12us@yahoo.com.Thank you.
Re: Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test by sporti(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2008
please any body in da house i will also need the format my addy is (sportico1@yahoo.com)
Re: Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test by awa(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2008
Dear All,

From my previous participation in the said Test, I can reliably say it is all about Numerical, Verbal and Mechanical Competencies Test that will test your ability on basics of these aforementioned.

One thing you should not play with is your speed and accuracy. I guess ability to pass the test is dependent on the number of questions you attended correctly and not your answering all. What I am trying to bring out here is the need for you to ensure accuracy and not just answering to meet up.

Please try not to flaw any instruction(s) from the Invigilators like stopping time and starting time.
I wish you guy all the very best in your effort of moving to Ogere Land for the Trainee programme.
[center]Yes, least I forget, don't fail to say a word of prayer to God for His supreme and divine assistance.[/center]
Re: Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test by Appearance(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2008
If you've been preparing with materials like GMAT, you will discover that the questions you will meet at the test are relatively cheaper.

But there lies the risk; the tendency to commonise the questions and consequently make avoidable mistakes.

The key to success is speed and accuracy. You may need to be faster in answering the first questions and exercise more caution as you advance especially in the Numerical and Mechanical segments.

By the way when did you receive your invitation to the aptitude test? I took the test last two years but stopped after the Skill test stage. I also applied last year.
Re: Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test by lolliba(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2008
i received a text message from chevron on the 17th of january inviting me for a test. i was told to check my e-mail box for details of test venue, time and date. surprisingly, i haven't received any mail from them yet.
i have been calling their office number 013667271 but it isn't available. Na wah Ohh!!!
please, somebody help me out here.

(1) (Reply)

Interview For Call Centre Agents! / World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Npower Batch C: Npower March Stipend Commences Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.