Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

High Quality & Moderately Priced Awards & Plaques, Company Seals And Stamps. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / High Quality & Moderately Priced Awards & Plaques, Company Seals And Stamps. (1065 Views)

Crystal,acryllic,wooden Award Plaques,also Sovenirs,corporate Gifts& Promo Items / Laptop Internal HARD DISK For Sale@reduced Priced / High-quality And Moderately Priced Awards & Plaques. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Quality & Moderately Priced Awards & Plaques, Company Seals And Stamps. by Maximus85(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2012
The situation of the country should open up the minds of youths. It has opened mine. And if i cant get a job, I should be able to create one.

www.facebook.com/maximusCorporateBranding

Have you been thinking of how to make a high quality and moderately priced awards & plaques? Have you been contemplating on how to boost the performance of your pupils/students or employee?
Have you been thinking of how to say "Thank You" to that employee of yours for his/her long term service to your company?

MAXIMUS CORPORATE BRANDING (MCB) is the solution provider to these issues.
We are also into the making of; Stamps, Company
Seals, Monograming, Large Format Digital Printing and General Merchandising.

Samples are attached below.

To get more info about us, feel FREE to LIKE our
facebook page
www.facebook.com/maximusCorporate
Branding
[b] Contact: 08095919701, 08166505157.
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Feelite Sanitary Pads In Bulk / If Its Keke Napep Call 08051574147 Now / Download Pes 2014,fifa 2014 For Your Pcs And Ea Fifa 2014 For Your Java Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.