Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? (1160 Views)

Read And Go Conquer Your Day!!! / Fear That Great Entrepreneur Conquer To Succeed / 6 Money Goals You Should Conquer In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2012
Have you been thinking of how to become a millionaire without committing crime? Then you have come to the right place cos this short write-up will inspire and provoke you to activate your money-making instincts. Please read this without doubt and put into practice everything you have read here.

For the benefit of the doubt, and for those wondering if the writer himself is a millionaire, oh yes he is in the Nigerian millionaire context, and still struggling to make it to the global context. So read on.

Firstly, I want to assure you that wealth is not by your academic or educational qualifications, in fact, the more qualifications you have, the slimmer your chances of becoming wealthy, why? Because you will be more dependent on your degrees and certificates to the extent that you will hardly pay attention to your talent, passions and hobbies, which are where wealth lay in abundance waiting for you to explore and not in your degrees and certificates.

Remember, becoming wealthy has nothing to do with the background of the family you came from- whether you came from a poor or a rich family, it has nothing to do with your ability to become wealthy, though having a financial buoyant family is somewhat an advantage to making it financially, but have you wondered why most children born into wealthy homes hardly make it like their parents? And have you asked yourself, why are the majority of wealthy men in Nigeria and beyond, always those from humble beginning? It is simply because they acted out of discomfort, they desired to be great because they weren’t living in a comfort zone, whereas those from wealthy background who failed to leave their comfort zone always end up inheriting only the wealth of their parents, which are often squandered on extravagant lifestyle with time.

Are you reading this and you’re from a poor family, no good academic background, and nothing to even lay hands upon for a start, please don’t lose hope, because you are even more opportune to become a millionaire, just follow the steps outlined in this article and I assure you will make the millionaire list in three years time at most. And if you are reading this and you’re from a wealthy family background, please don’t let your background overwhelm you because wealth is like wind, therefore start now to think of how you can be greater than your parents, and by doing so, I would love to challenge you to take the steps outlined below.

Now hear what Mark Zuckerberg the founder of facebook has to say:
“The University is a container that holds people without dreams”

Remember, this is a short piece to provoke your wealth-creation instincts, so below are the few steps you need to take to make excess money, goodluck!

1. Overlook your academic qualifications and certificates
2. Discover your given talent, everyone has one, find yours
3. Explore your talent, passion and hobbies, there lies your wealth
4. Study your environment, where you are
5. Investigate their tertiary, secondary and primary needs
6. Find a solution to their primary needs, and if taken, try the next and next needs, viz. secondary & tertiary needs
7. Keep your investigations secret- avoid telling everyone about the secret you have discovered, keep it to yourself until you are ready to launch it into action

8. Partner with people of like-minds, viz. trusted friends and family members if at all you cannot provide the solution to that need alone
9. Package your solution in a very attractive way to win people’s patronage
10. Market! Market!
11. Save your incomes and re-invest the excess wisely
12. Pay your tithe; it provokes more blessing from God
13. Give to people in need, this attitude simply attracts more money into your pocket
14. Beware of fraudsters, they can ruin your wealth dream, so don’t accept to invest your hard earned money into every business offer, test before trusting

To get more practical business and wealth creation tips, please visit: http://..com/
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by Gloriouspa(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2012
Nice one. I am highly motivated with the write-up.
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Gloriouspa: Nice one. I am highly motivated with the write-up.

Thanks for stopping by, pls go & prosper!
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by Pysam(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
15: no money ritual it will soil your heart and hand
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pysam: 15: no money ritual it will soil your heart and hand

lol, funny but true smiley
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by kalufelix(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pysam: 15: no money ritual it will soil your heart and hand
who cares??...wudnt mind havin it as an option
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by Daphne1991: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
These are some current investments in Nigeria where you can also get wealthy without committing a crime.Do you think it will work?Just find out more here;
http://shikenan.com/article-details/1/120/1/Online-Nigeria%7C-weekly-Round-up-by-Shikenan.com-Sep-20.
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by ITbomb(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
This is much better
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by kennethkaycee(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks OP for that write up,also residual income earning is a way of getting unlimited income.
''I have learnt making 1% of 100 people's effort than 100% of my own'' J.Pual Getti.
Robert Kiyosaki the author of ''Rich Dad.Poor Dad'', rightly stated that another fast growing industry is the Multi-level Maketing sector.
Presently I am in one that pays me $100 each time I introduce a partner,big firms who purchase my product which reduces their diesel consumption,I get 35% of their purchase and lots more!
Say they order products worth 1M naira,I get a N350,000 instantly!!
And this is paid each month d company places an order on d life of the customer!!!
Go through my topics people and see for Urself.
Re: Do You Want To Conquer Poverty Without Committing Crime? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2012
kenneth kaycee: Thanks OP for that write up,also residual income earning is a way of getting unlimited income.
''I have learnt making 1% of 100 people's effort than 100% of my own'' J.Pual Getti.
Robert Kiyosaki the author of ''Rich Dad.Poor Dad'', rightly stated that another fast growing industry is the Multi-level Maketing sector.
Presently I am in one that pays me $100 each time I introduce a partner,big firms who purchase my product which reduces their diesel consumption,I get 35% of their purchase and lots more!
Say they order products worth 1M naira,I get a N350,000 instantly!!
And this is paid each month d company places an order on d life of the customer!!!
Go through my topics people and see for Urself.

Thats also another way of building a passive income, and it is highly encouraging for everyone to have a genuine way of having passive income. Wishing you all more success in your life endeavors.

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Manual On How To Make Instant Cash Endlessly From The 1st Day. / Earning Over $15 From Each Of These 30 Companies With Nowork Shoudl Make U Think / Electronics Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.