Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mayd Floats His Own Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayd Floats His Own Record Label (1312 Views)

Davido Floats His Own Label,Unveils Official Logo 4 ‘Davido Music Worldwide’(pic / ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label / MayD Shows Off New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayd Floats His Own Record Label by LesbianBoy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
Weeks after being sacked by Square Records, 2012 Headies Nominee; May D, has floated his own record label. The artiste, who is known for his hit single, Ile Ijo, is to have started his label called “Confam Entertainment”.

He revealed this to us in a telephone interview and when asked if there is anybody else signed under the record label, he said “It’s just me now, I have some girl from UK but I’m still watching”.

The singer is also set to release a video which was shot in Atlanta, to his song titled “Gat Me High” of his yet to be titled debut album.

http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/2012/09/25/may-d-floats-new-record-label/

Re: Mayd Floats His Own Record Label by Chanchit: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
All thanks to mumu psquare. I wonder what was going through their head, when they fired someone they've sharpened his teeth.
Re: Mayd Floats His Own Record Label by tjskii(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Floating his own label ke,he hasn't even finished sharpening his own teeth,he wants to sharpen someonelsz,ok o

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Marries Secretly? / Did Kanye West Just Reveal Kim's Due-date???? / Chris Brown And Rihanna Diss Each Other On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.