Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How To Enable Threaded Comments For Custom Blogger Templates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Enable Threaded Comments For Custom Blogger Templates (873 Views)

Blog Comments Connect: Get Two Comments For Every One You Drop On My Blog. / HTML Threaded Private Message Help / Please How Can I Customise A Custom Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Threaded Comments For Custom Blogger Templates by news9ja: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
So after dumping disqus due to slow load time, I opted to stick to the default blogger comment system. Unfortunately for me, the template I am so much in love with lacked one of the best comment features I can never do without - Threaded Comments. I had no option than to find a way to implement it on my custom template. Now we are going to take the most simple and effective approach, even though I had to pass through the most vigorous path to make such possible, it has always been my wish to provide the most easy-to-use approach here.

threaded comments for blogger
Image Credit: movabletype
The default blogger templates comes with threaded comments right out of the box, so if you are currently using the default blogger templates, all you need to do is to follow these easy steps below.

How To Enable Threaded Comments For Default Blogger Templates
1. Navigate to your Blogger Dashboard
2. Click Settings > Posts and Comments > Comment Location; Enable "Embedded" comments and Save
3. Click Settings > Others > Site Feeds; Ensure it is set to "Full"

Save and view your comment section, it should work perfectly.

For custom templates, follow these steps

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $100 Daily From Your Blog / Best Affiliate Programs / How To Make Money Online Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.