Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo (715 Views)

Introduction Of The Grenadines Heights, Citiview Estate, Arepo Near Berger / Citiview & The Grenadines Homes (magodo,arepo & Abuja) / Greanadine Homes Citiview Estate Arepo Near Magodo Lagos Now Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo by asticks(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
I have for sale 2 plots of serviced land for sale in citiview estate, Arepo.

CITIVIEW Estate, Arepo is a private estate being developed to redefine a better living standard for Nigerians and foreigners alike, setting a high-level bench mark in service delivery, infrastructures, environment, functional and habitable housing typologies of contemporary architecture, Victorian; modern, and a peep i, nto post-modern style. The ranges include terraces, semi detached/ fully detached duplexes, country homes/mansions, optional condominiums and the all embracing site and service scheme.

The developers are currently selling for N7.5m, but I am selling mine for N5.5m each, because i invested right from the start before any form of construction started in the estate, so i am just basically taking my profit.

I have pictures that were taken of the estate site recently but aren't uploading, so i can mail them to you if you want.

You can reach me on 08023200272, 08082005366 or mail me on ayobamia@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo by lovetosin: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
mail to tosan4life@gmail.com,i might be interested including reason why you are selling.
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo by asticks(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Still available...
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo by asticks(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
One plot gone, one plot still available...
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo by Sprumbaba: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2013
send pictures to broadeni at gmail.com .
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Citiview Estate Arepo by eafa: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Please send the pictures to afro1960 at yahoo dot com. Let me know the lowest price you can offer these plots. I was told there is need for filling.

(1) (Reply)

2br Ikeja , Flat 3t Magodo And Ogudu GRA, And Olowunda Estate And Mini Flat Ogu / To Let: Mini-flat @ Egbeda-idimu @ 170k A Yr. / Hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.