Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures (6401 Views)

9 Mythical-looking Animals That Actually Exist In The Wild / Clash Of Giants: Angry Elephant Throws Mother Hippo Up (photos) / Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by TOKUGAWA(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
According to the archaeological researches in Greece (and Saudi Arabia) it was proven that what we knew as mythical creatures - Giants, actually walked the Earth some time in the distant past. The archaeologists excavated human skeletons that are about 5m high, some more some less, but it is way above our height today. Of course, thanks to this, lots of questions about their existence emerged, like how it was possible to bi so tall… And if the stories about the Giants and the Titans are not just myhts, what if the other ‘mythical’ creatures were alive to? What would it say about our past? Then, there certainly must be something (or lots of things) we don’t know about our past and our origins. Well, maybe one day we found centaur, minotaur, maybe even the pegasus and unicorn, dragon bones… One can never know.

2 Likes

Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by Kslib(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
Omo see fine boy!!
Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:15am On Sep 26, 2012
Humans, like other living things, have always been evolving. For example, our ancestors were small brained (?): encephalization quotient is dynamic. I'd love to know more about the hominid wars.

1 Like

Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by Bezed(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2012
i love this.. This simply shows that all those evolution theories by dr.darwin and co has lots of errors.. Its simple, God created all!. Cos i wonder if the monkeys these giants emerged from as they said we do.. Were also this tall

1 Like

Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by dregmaster: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2012
If this is true, then evolution theory is off the mark on this one. A pointer about their origin could be as stated in the bible. That is, sons of god (means from outer space) came and mingle with women to bear children who are giants. This shows that bible and science are not contradictory.

1 Like

Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
100% FAKE
It was an entry for Archaeological Anomalies competition

http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

1 Like

Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
FlowerPower: 100% FAKE
It was an entry for Archaeological Anomalies competition

http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

lol...I didn't even bother to check the images or read the OP's post properly before posting a reply.

5m tall?! I should have seen that. It's fake alright.
Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by Mabelenena(f): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2016
O boy see skull,if they still the alive e for be like horror film!
Re: We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
I knew it was fake right from the start.

mtcheew.

(1) (Reply)

Success Digest Extra(sde) Newspaper And There So Called Infomarketing Guruus. / Doctors Create Pills From Feces To Treat Gut Infections / Get Direct UK Used Apple Macbook With Windows Installed 6GB/32GB Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.