Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Can You Sell? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Sell? (726 Views)

If You Sell Or Buy Bags, Lets Meet Inside / Can You Sell IT Services? / Can You Sell Poultry Business Information In Your State Where You Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sell? by lacicrips(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Can you sell web design/redesign & digital media services to midsize businesses & corporate brands?

Let's talk if:
1. You can sell via phone & in-person presentations.
2. You have a real passion for selling.
3. You're target-driven.
4. You have an excellent persuassive & communication skill.
5. You want to earn lots of money.
6. You're OK with a comission-only pay structure for atleast, the next 3-6 months.
7. You're really good, and you want a chance to prove yourself.
8. Can update a simple CRM application online. Very simple; just know your leads, contacts and opportunities. We recently deployed www.zurmo.org (sits on our servers). Tutorials available to get you up to speed.

Qualifications:
Doesn't really matter. But a diploma, Bachelors degree or above in a business or technology related field will be an advantage.

You'll resume at our Ikeja office. You could also work from home if you like, and update me daily.

My email is: lacicrips@gmail.com
Re: Can You Sell? by lacicrips(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Well, I'm still looking for somebody to fill the above role. Actually, two.

Mail me, if you got what it takes.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Telecoms Opportunities / Media Job 2012 / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.