Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? (742 Views)

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by Delejumi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
It is no more a news that the Muslim world are breathing violence all around, The power surging group in Mali, the dreadfull art of Boko haram, the jihadist in Asia, these ones are enough for Christains to sit down and ask God for the interpretation of THIS TIME.
But Jesus was saying in matt 23 about the very signs of the end time, and He said, learn from a fig tree, as soon as it twigs, then know that the summer is near. And we are living witness to these things and that the advancement in technology is something worth telling ur the TIME. But the christain are already dreaming (i.e they are deep in sleep) and we not concious of the second coming of Christ, I hope you know that Jesus said, had the day not been cut short? So, the islamic world must rage, but God is wanting us to get the UNDERSTANDING OF THIS TIME. I hope you know that the latest news from islamic world is to wipe out God's elect (Isreal) out of the face of the earth. Brothes and Sisters are you and I ready? RUHAMAH
Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
Delejumi: It is no more a news that the Muslim world are breathing violence all around, The power surging group in Mali, the dreadfull art of Boko haram, the jihadist in Asia, these ones are enough for Christains to sit down and ask God for the interpretation of THIS TIME.
But Jesus was saying in matt 23 about the very signs of the end time, and He said, learn from a fig tree, as soon as it twigs, then know that the summer is near. And we are living witness to these things and that the advancement in technology is something worth telling ur the TIME. But the christain are already dreaming (i.e they are deep in sleep) and we not concious of the second coming of Christ, I hope you know that Jesus said, had the day not been cut short? So, the islamic world must rage, but God is wanting us to get the UNDERSTANDING OF THIS TIME. I hope you know that the latest news from islamic world is to wipe out God's elect (Isreal) out of the face of the earth. Brothes and Sisters are you and I ready? RUHAMAH
THE MUSLIM WORLD IS NOT TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE ELECT. DUNNO WHERE YOU GOT THAT FROM.
Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by CrazyMan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Delejumi: It is no more a news that the Muslim world are breathing violence all around, The power surging group in Mali, the dreadfull art of Boko haram, the jihadist in Asia, these ones are enough for Christains to sit down and ask God for the interpretation of THIS TIME.
The bolded post has answered your question. We're in the end time. And mind you, no one and I repeat, no one can wipe out God's elect.
Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
The bolded post has answered your question. We're in the end time. And mind you, no one and I repeat, no one can wipe out God's elect.
I AM GUESSING HE THINKS GODS ELECT ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN ISRAEL TODAY WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEWS. WOULD YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE THE REAL JEWS ?
Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by Delejumi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
I mean the very elect from the foundation of the world.
Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by CrazyMan(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
obadiah777: I AM GUESSING HE THINKS GODS ELECT ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN ISRAEL TODAY WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEWS. WOULD YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE THE REAL JEWS ?
Never...christ's death brought everyone close to God it gave the jews and the gentiles equal right to God's kingdom.

So if you're from israel or from Nigeria, once you accept christ you become a heir to the kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
CrazyMan:
Never...christ's death brought everyone close to God it gave the jews and the gentiles equal right to God's kingdom.

So if you're from israel or from Nigeria, once you accept christ you become a heir to the kingdom.
VERY TRUE BUT THEIR ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO ARE LINEAGE JEWS THOUGH. WOULD YOU SAY THE TALMUDISTS ARE THE REAL JEWS ? THE ONES IN MODERN DAY ISRAEL TODAY
Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by CrazyMan(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
obadiah777: VERY TRUE BUT THEIR ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO ARE LINEAGE JEWS THOUGH. WOULD YOU SAY THE TALMUDISTS ARE THE REAL JEWS ? THE ONES IN MODERN DAY ISRAEL TODAY
You mean Hasidism right?

Hasidism comprises part of contemporary Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, alongside the previous Talmudic Lithuanian-Yeshiva approach and the Oriental Sephardi tradition.

Its charismatic mysticism has inspired non-Orthodox Neo-Hasidic thinkers and influenced wider modern Jewish denominations, while its scholarly thought has interested contemporary academic study.

Each Hasidic dynasty follows its own principles; thus Hasidic Judaism is not one movement, but a collection of separate individual groups with some commonality. There are approximately 30 larger Hasidic groups, and several hundred minor groups.

Though there is no one version of Hasidism, individual Hasidic groups often share with each other underlying philosophy, worship practices, dress (borrowed from local cultures), and songs (borrowed from local cultures).

They're not or cannot be considered as the real jews cos their origin isn't jewish.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
CrazyMan:
You mean Hasidism right?

Hasidism comprises part of contemporary Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, alongside the previous Talmudic Lithuanian-Yeshiva approach and the Oriental Sephardi tradition.

Its charismatic mysticism has inspired non-Orthodox Neo-Hasidic thinkers and influenced wider modern Jewish denominations, while its scholarly thought has interested contemporary academic study.

Each Hasidic dynasty follows its own principles; thus Hasidic Judaism is not one movement, but a collection of separate individual groups with some commonality. There are approximately 30 larger Hasidic groups, and several hundred minor groups.

Though there is no one version of Hasidism, individual Hasidic groups often share with each other underlying philosophy, worship practices, dress (borrowed from local cultures), and songs (borrowed from local cultures).

They're not or cannot be considered as the real jews cos their origin isn't jewish.
very poignant points and great knowledge in your post. i agree with you. the bible speaks about them in REVELATIONS 2 VS 9 and REVELATIONS 3 VS 9

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time? by CrazyMan(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
obadiah777: very poignant points and great knowledge in your post. i agree with you. the bible speaks about them in REVELATIONS 2 VS 9 and REVELATIONS 3 VS 9
Exactly...I guess we're on the same boat then... cool

(1) (Reply)

Famous Nairaland Satanist Such Ogaga4luv, Pagan 9ja, Etc Will You Run Away From / Covenant University Choir Christmas Medley!!! / 7 Things To Avoid And 7 Prayers To Pray In 2013 For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.