Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? (995 Views)

A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by YOUNGBOss3(m): 1:26am On Sep 26, 2012
How much is likely to be spent by an average Nigerian (Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba)guy to perform a tradition marriage rite.What is likely to be the minimum and maximum budget.This topic is very important because i understand that lots of guy feel this will cost them a fortune.What tribe is most expensive as regards this topic.
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2012
Family section can help
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by YOUNGBOss3(m): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
Family section can help

I believe this topic would get proper attention here.
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 26, 2012
YoungBo$$1:

I believe this topic would get proper attention here.
sorry boss
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by YOUNGBOss3(m): 1:43am On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
sorry boss
kiss
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by 190theclown: 2:22am On Sep 26, 2012
if shes ibo hold like 5 millie

cos you need to buy Hollandis cloth for her mama and her 11 sisters

if shes Edo like 3.4 million

cos you need to buy white powder and wash your head in Ikpoba river

if shes hausa

10 million cos you need 10,000 sheeps and ram for her papa and her 4 brothers

and if shes benue dont bother holding anything because na children them dey sell for there

the father would even gladly pay you off for marrying his daughter
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by YOUNGBOss3(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
if shes ibo hold like 5 millie

cos you need to buy Hollandis cloth for her mama and her 11 sisters

if shes Edo like 3.4 million

cos you need to buy white powder and wash your head in Ikpoba river

if shes hausa

10 million cos you need 10,000 sheeps and ram for her papa and her 4 brothers

and if shes benue dont bother holding anything because na children them dey sell for there

the father would even gladly pay you off for marrying his daughter

Laughing my arse out,rolling on a bare floor with my church/Sunday attire/wears.On a serious note if your
figures are right then know that many would not be married by now.
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2012
If she is Yoruba, you might likely pay more than what it will cost you for some Ibo traditional marriage only if you allowed yourself to be pushed around by her family. Some people are becoming more greedy now since they believe this is a chance to milk you dry.
Re: Hw Much Is to Be Spent By An Averag Man To Perform Traditional Marriage Rite ? by 190theclown: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2012
YoungBo$$1:

Laughing my arse out,rolling on a bare floor with my church/Sunday attire/wears.On a serious note if your
figures are right then know that many would not be married by now.

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Alaska State In USA 3rd To Legalize Marijuana A.k.a Canabies / Ile-ife: The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / Igbo Students In OAU Ile-ife Celebrtate New Yam Festival / Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.