Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed (8588 Views)

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 26, 2012
Seriously is this normal? Just asking because this situation just poped in a friends place and apparently this happens regularly. I am confused because I know there are other beds in other rooms in that house, so this is something I can not seem to. Understand. the house is very comfortable and there are lots of other places for the brother to sleep but I guess sleeping beside her on the same bed is more comfortable?. And she said it normal when I playfully asked her.personally I don't see it as normal for a 30 year old lady to be sleeping on the same bed as a 28 year old younger brother... I stand to be corrected but I stopped sleeping in the same room with my sisters when I was 5? So is this situation normal?
Ps: this is happening in Nigeria
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Callotti: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2012
Sometimes it is best to let sleeping dogs and bi-t-chez lie. (Pun intended). cheesy
You never know what binds or yolks two things together.
I for one can't stand the smell of males in my bed.
Except the husband(a necessary evil). . . .or the boy-toy(the MOST necessary SWEEEEEEET DEVIL) cool

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by mrmofasa(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2012
There is more to it than meets the eye.

Incest? Or just good old fashioned family bonding?

I'm wondering
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Rooneyboy(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2012
It aint impossible for the guy to be shagging his sister,
These day anything fit happen.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by safeact(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Aproko people!
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2012
Could it be love or lust?! grin
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by greatgod2012(f): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2012
if actually there are more rooms in d house, then something is to be suspicious in dt relationship.
I dont see anything wrong with siblings being close, but this one, hhhhhmmmmm maybe, we've forgotten d urge, i mean se*ual urge, butsincerely its suspicious.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by kemmyangel(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2012
There is no big deal about that, it mite be that it the way they both grew up...take forinstance i stoped sleeping on the same bed with ma elder brothe wen i was 20 years...cos we are fund of each other....nd nobody ever complained about dat.. even wen i changed ma room, i still sometimes go to his room to stay till late at nite......no big deal...it shows how they dont joke with each other....

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by kemmyangel(f): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2012
It love nd not lust..........it all dependz on their mind set..

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by PrettyCindy(f): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
I smell a rat.Cant conclude though but these days, terrible things are happening. Sons marrying their mothers, daughters marrying their fathers so sister sleeping with brother wont be any news.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by 2million1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Callotti: I for one can't stand the smell of males in my bed.
Except the husband(a necessary evil). . . .or the boy-toy(the MOST necessary SWEEEEEEET DEVIL) cool
)
why not just say "am a lez. U'll understand
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by 2million1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
Callotti: I for one can't stand the smell of males in my bed.
)
why not just say "am a lez. We'll understand

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by udoka2: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
i dont really see anything wrong with it. As someone rightly said, it depends on mind set. l have sleep on same bed with my immediate younger brohter many times, stoped when l got married and he too. Because whenever we travelled for xmas (we live in different states), its opportunity to catch up with some talk-talk, we will talk till we fall asleep.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by SisiKill1: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
Callotti: Sometimes it is best to let sleeping dogs and bi-t-chez lie. (Pun intended). cheesy
You never know what binds or yolks two things together.
I for one can't stand the smell of males in my bed.
[size=18pt]Except the husband(a necessary evil). . . .or the boy-toy(the MOST necessary SWEEEEEEET DEVIL) cool[/size]
)

2 million: why not just say "am a lez. We'll understand

[size=5pt]Reading is a lost art[/size] embarassed
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
Cersei and Jaime Lannister - Game of Thrones

2 Likes

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=19pt]Both should pack out of the house. They are getting old[/size]

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by RickyRoss1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
This is very possible, i know so many guys that come from poor homes and their house has just about 2 rooms, the mom and dad shares one room while all the children manage the other room. Even if they are 5 children they will share just one room no matter their age or sex.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Fancier(f): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
acidosis™:
[size=19pt]Both should pack out of the house. They are getting old[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Laugh wan finish me oooo
My own thought too.

But really i also know of a sister who love sharing bed with her brother, down to laying her head on him. Though i don't know if they still do that. brother was 26 while she 24 back in the university. What i realize is that she love staying around her brother, cause she finds a father figure in him ( their father died when they where still very young) and she also get jealous when the brother too gets close to other girls. Nobody should share him with me, until she too had a boyfriend, same jealousy too. I don't know about now oo, but i just wish they both would have outgrown that, cos the bound was just too strong. she even go as far as sleeping on d same bed with the brother when his girlfriend is around and she will tell the girl to manage cos she just cant stand that.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by solomto(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
I dnt see anything wrong in that.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Callotti: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2012
2 million: why not just say "am a lez. We'll understand

Someone already replied you. . .let me see if you can get it. cheesy
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by tjskii(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Its no biggie jare,u peopl wit ur dirty minds,they prbly r jst very close and usualy gist into d nite,henc d sleepin in d same bed scenario,I bet if the case involvd 2sisters wth d same sleepin arrangmnt,nobody for bat eyelid tongue
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Specthatcher(f): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
what is a 30 yr old woman stil doin at home?? She shld either b married or livin on her own..
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2013
Nope.Even with ur mom to sleep in the same bed it didn't make sense,cause satan can change ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
God forbid! That shite is phucked up. I just hope incest hasn't started already.
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Abbey2sam(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
tjskii: Its no biggie jare,u peopl wit ur dirty minds,they prbly r jst very close and usualy gist into d nite,henc d sleepin in d same bed scenario,I bet if the case involvd 2sisters wth d same sleepin arrangmnt,nobody for bat eyelid tongue

I totally agree with you,there's nothing wrong in them(brother and sister)been close.

But remember that this body is not wood, sometime it's not your intention to carry out some act, it just happen then you later regret it,
But in this case such mistake should never occur, so how do you avoid it? Flee away from it, which means the brother should stay out of his sister's room

And what's the sister still doing in her parents house at this age?
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Far from having a dirty mind,they should be discouraged from doing that....we dont want threads like 'HELP! THERE WAS NO LIGHT SO I MISTAKENLY SLEPT WITH MY ELDER SISTER'

2 Likes

Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by jhydebaba(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Everyone in that family need deliverance.
Just saying undecided undecided
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
They should seperate. I'm 25 & sharing d sem room (not bed o) wit my 28 yr old sista & I rily get pissed up cos I nid my privacy again. If they're sharing bed @ dat age, hmmmmmm. (Comment reserved!)
Re: 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed by tolugar: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
There may not be enough room in the house. To me, There is nothing wrong with sleeping with your sister in the same bed no matter the age. But if you want to claim big guy or babe, you can leave the room and sleep outside.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) / Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.