Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Palm Plantaion - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Plantaion (1656 Views)

Palm Kernel Shells Needed (pictures Attached) / Looking To Export Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Plantaion by Dubstic: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
I have a 200 hectares Palm Plantation in my place that has grown. it has been lying waste for more than 15 years now. I want a partner that will finance the purchase of local mill, clearing the plantation, pruning the trees and fumigation. If there is any bank financing this kind of project please alert me on 07030243752.it has 30,000 trees.
Re: Palm Plantaion by domiron: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2012
Good day. Please furnish me with the cost of all you've mentioned, i am interested in partnering with you email udomowodiong@gmail.com.Thank you.
Re: Palm Plantaion by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2012
Where is this plantation located?
Re: Palm Plantaion by Dubstic: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
the plantation is located in aniocha north local government area of delta state. its is a 30,000 trees plantation. they are matured for harvest and it has been fruiting.
Re: Palm Plantaion by Dubstic: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
sir,
please give me your number so i can speak with you. thank you
Re: Palm Plantaion by monopolist: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2012
What is the Spacing?

How many times have you harvested from it in the past since it started fruiting?

Can i know detail History of your Oil Palm Plantation?

Is there any Court issue as regard the Farm Land?

Who planted the Farm originally?

What Seedling Variety did you Plant?

When last was the bush cleared/weeding?

How much do you think will be needed to clear the 200 Hectares bush and prune the fronds of the 30,000 Palm Trees?

kingolusola@gmail.com
FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT
Re: Palm Plantaion by Dubstic: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
What is the Spacing?
The trees were planted 150 per hectare

how many times have you harvested from it in the past since it started fruiting?
They started harvesting it from 1995 till date.

Can i know detail History of your Oil Palm Plantation?
The plantation was cultivated in the late 80s by my uncle between him and the community where it is located. They had a lease agreement which payment will be made every 10 years to the community. He will build a mill there to absorb their people to work there. The plantation is in 3 phases two out of them was fully cultivated which the 200 hectares is while the 166 hectare has shallow planting.
This could not work because of his demise. The project was given to my father to handle but there was no money to buy the mill so it was leased out for the first time in 1995. In 1997, the plantation was left without use, this prompted the community to lease it out to another person who only comes to harvest it but ever cared to clear and prune them properly.
The plantation has been given back to us while we promised to settle their debt as we utilize the plantation. They want us to utilize the remaining hectares and are willing to give us more land if we are ready.

Is there any Court issue as regard the Farm Land?
There is no court issue on the land. it was strictly between him and the community.

Who planted the Farm originally?
My Uncle. He is Chief A. S. N. Egbo. He was my father’s cousin.

What Seedling Variety did you Plant?
It was planted with tenera. The fruits are more of flesh while the kernels are small.

When last was the bush cleared/weeding?
It was properly cleared last in 2002 according to the chief custodian in the community.

How much do you think will be needed to clear the 200 Hectares bush and prune the fronds of the 30,000 Palm Trees?
Clearing of the Plantation per hectare: N80, 000.
Pruning is N120 per tree.
The clearing can be done in stages to reduce the cost involved. Possibly the plantation can be divided into 4 places and as we utilize and sell funds can be generated to maintain the remaining part of it.
Re: Palm Plantaion by admin7(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
what are the specifications, cost and returns of the.mill?
what good faith would you be willing to present to a serious partner to convince him of genuineness?
how much do you require and in what form would it be(loan, investment etc)
Re: Palm Plantaion by monopolist: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thanks for Calling Me today.

The Spacing is good at 6Meters between and within ridges.

Will try and get back to you later.

Best of Results.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Palm Plantaion by Dubstic: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
@admin 7, you have not given me a lead or headway.
Re: Palm Plantaion by admin7(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dubstic: @admin 7, you have not given me a lead or headway.
you didnt answer my questions

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted For Best Selling 3G Modem HSUPA USB Modem Support Voice Call / Brt Advert / Become A Distributor Of Thermal Paper Rolls Of All Sizes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.