Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall (18051 Views)

Meet The World’s Shortest Woman: 19-year-old Jyoti Amge Is Under 25 Inches Tall / No, That’s Not Photoshop. It’s The World’s Smallest Woman And She Is TINY / Guinness Record Holder Woman With The Smallest Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by amakaikeng(f): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Charlotte is the world’s smallest girl and she is 68cm tall and weighs less than 9lbs, now that’s extremely small for a 5-year-old.
The doctors say the little girl who started primary school this month is a one-in-a-million baby with some health problems. Charlotte is almost the size of a newborn and smaller than her favourite teddy. See more photos of Charlotte at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/meet-worlds-smallest-girl-charlotte.html

Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by StellaBella(f): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
Monkey nor fine
But
Im mama and papa like am.
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by fairygeh(f): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
*faints*
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Florena(f): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
God!!!
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
i find her scary shocked shocked
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Florena(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
adaobi123: i find her scary shocked shocked
very very scary, just lik a fairy creature
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by fatdon2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Omo see fine babe, abeg who get her number?
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
God is good.
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by KINGHAFI(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
adaobi123: i find her scary shocked shocked
WAT DO U MEAN? The girl is sexy joor
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
KINGHAFI: WAT DO U MEAN? The girl is sexy joor
for your dream she dey sexy ! grin grin
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
Wow!!!

It's really scary
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by emily47: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
you have a beauitful daughter. smiley even she is small for her size god has big plans for her. this is for all the haters and disrespectful people who think she is scary and calling her a monkey ask this to your self if you have kids and they came out the small like this little girl would you call her a monkey or thinks she is scary i hope not don't judge other peoples kids. she is the strongest kid in the whole world do you know why because she goes to school and do everything that her sisters do and have a smile on her face.

DON'T JUDGE OTHERS
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by mysticgal(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
God shocked ha i beg youundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Temismith(f): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Trust oyinbo,one day D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go showw us picture of she aπϑ her boyfriend.
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by druid06(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cute!
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by nigerianphoenix: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
She's like a doll! But, I'd be scared to carry her. What if she falls or slips off? It could be fatal.
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Emmyk(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lol. Wish to hear her voice.
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Emmyk(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
fairygeh: *faints*
*wakes her*.

Where ya go?
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
She's like a fairy princess...
Re: Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall by Mcleo007(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Poor girl.. She probably is unaware of her situations now. In a few yrs, she will. When she does, I hope she has the fortitude to accept who and how she is. She's unique in her own way and should be cared for. I just hope no health challenges will come her way, at least a good healthy life could compensate for her.

(1) (Reply)

Interview : Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Talks About Life History & Journey To Success / Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 Nominee List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.