Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Greetings To All - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Greetings To All (828 Views)

Eid Mubarak Messages,sms And Greetings 2015 / Ekele (greetings, Well-wishing, Compliments, Regard, Salutation) In Igbo Culture / Omo Yoruba, E Je Ka Ki Ara Wa Wipe 'E Ku Something' (Yoruba Greetings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings To All by SomaliMan: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Hello, I am a fellow African, from Somalia, i have recently found out about this webiste, and its trough me searching somali people, I have read many negative comments made by both parties, and I would like to apoligise for those ignorant comments made by my fellow countrymen, however those who felt that they needed to retaliate KUDOS to them i would do the same, but remember that not all somalis are ignorant, and not all of us are obbsesed with looks, we love fellow africans, there are good and evil in every race or religion, anywayz long story short dont generalize and think somalis are backwards people were pan african
Re: Greetings To All by greedie1(f): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2012
Ok.....nd welcome to nairaland
Re: Greetings To All by somalia5: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Somali_Man: Hello, I am a fellow African, from Somalia, i have recently found out about this webiste, and its trough me searching somali people, I have read many negative comments made by both parties, and I would like to apoligise for those ignorant comments made by my fellow countrymen, however those who felt that they needed to retaliate KUDOS to them i would do the same, but remember that not all somalis are ignorant, and not all of us are obbsesed with looks, we love fellow africans, there are good and evil in every race or religion, anywayz long story short dont generalize and think somalis are backwards people were pan african

what a lie. somalis are not pan african. lmao

look at the words for blacks in the somali language

would u let ur sister marry a black..lol

dude dont lie to these negroids adoon bantus
Re: Greetings To All by SomaliMan: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5:

what a lie. somalis are not pan african. lmao

look at the words for blacks in the somali language

would u let ur sister marry a black..lol

dude dont lie to these negroids adoon bantus

HOOYADA WAS DHANDHANYAHOOW, WALAHI HADI AAN KU HELO BUUGTA AAN KJA SARAYA, THE LIKE OF YOU DONT REPRESENT SOMALIA YOU FUCKIN slowpoke, YOUR NOT EVEN A SOMALI YOU BASTARD TROLL, IF YOUR NOT GNA SAY SOMETHING BENEFICIAL KEEP YOUR FUCKING TRAP SHUT, KHANIIS KHANIIS DALAY, HOOYADA IYO ABAHA IYO AYEEYDA WASSSS
Re: Greetings To All by somalia5: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2012
hawiye miya tahaay. adoondaan maaxaa ujaaceshaa haay? angry
Re: Greetings To All by somalia5: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2012
Somali_Man:

HOOYADA WAS DHANDHANYAHOOW, WALAHI HADI AAN KU HELO BUUGTA AAN KJA SARAYA, THE LIKE OF YOU DONT REPRESENT SOMALIA YOU FUCKIN slowpoke, YOUR NOT EVEN A SOMALI YOU BASTARD TROLL, IF YOUR NOT GNA SAY SOMETHING BENEFICIAL KEEP YOUR FUCKING TRAP SHUT, KHANIIS KHANIIS DALAY, HOOYADA IYO ABAHA IYO AYEEYDA WASSSS

Re: Greetings To All by SomaliMan: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5:

ayeeyda wase, marehan baan ahay, raga somalia ku shidhaan, maxaad uu raadsaneysaa, magaaca ha na ka dhilin dhuliyahoow, hadi ad wax ka baraneysiid, ama aad wax uu shegeysiid waa mid, laakiin dadka wana caynaya, iyo sida dhan dhanka aan uu caynaya, hadaal ma aha, magaaca ha na ka dhilin dhuliyahoow, abaha wasee, wax aqli ah ku hadal

my hair is softer then yours kulaha, da Bleep, are a female, dhaan dhaan waxiid
Re: Greetings To All by somalia5: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2012
Somali_Man:

ayeeyda wase, marehan baan ahay, raga somalia ku shidhaan, maxaad uu raadsaneysaa, magaaca ha na ka dhilin dhuliyahoow, hadi ad wax ka baraneysiid, ama aad wax uu shegeysiid waa mid, laakiin dadka wana caynaya, iyo sida dhan dhanka aan uu caynaya, hadaal ma aha, magaaca ha na ka dhilin dhuliyahoow, abaha wasee, wax aqli ah ku hadal

anigu waxaan ahaay majertaine niin yaahow...joji dhibatadaa, aniga waxaan ahaay gabar somaliyeed. igo nacaas yahow
Re: Greetings To All by SomaliMan: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2012
Somali_Man:

walahi am rfaging with anger, if i was next to you walahi bilahi i would fuckkkk you up so hard, dumb bastardd,i joined this whole forum just because of you after reading what you wrote i had to join to save the image of my nation,,, this is a nigerian forum, and you signed up just to be disrespectful, you fffuckking slowpoke, for the last time, if you have nothing good to share then i suggest you shut your trap, coz am gna type in every topic you type in to make sure yo dont leave shit stains,
Re: Greetings To All by SomaliMan: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5:

anigu waxaan ahaay majertaine niin yaahow...joji dhibatadaa, aniga waxaan ahaay gabar somaliyeed. igo nacaas yahow

maxaad uu joogta websitekaan hadii aan wax fican uu shegeyniin dadka
maxad rabta iney dadka dhahan somali wa dad xun?? somali wa ignorant somali wa qashiin?? fuckkkoutaa here
Re: Greetings To All by SomaliMan: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2012
hadii aad gabar tahay, dadka uu sheeeg i dont care marka, lakiin waxaan ka xanagay, niin somali ah sida naagaha uu hadlayo, magaaca hana ka dhiliin,, somalia is a very respected country
Re: Greetings To All by somalia5: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
eego waryaaa.
Re: Greetings To All by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
Somali_Man: Hello, I am a fellow African, from Somalia, i have recently found out about this webiste, and its trough me searching somali people, I have read many negative comments made by both parties, and I would like to apoligise for those ignorant comments made by my fellow countrymen, however those who felt that they needed to retaliate KUDOS to them i would do the same, but remember that not all somalis are ignorant, and not all of us are obbsesed with looks, we love fellow africans, there are good and evil in every race or religion, anywayz long story short dont generalize and think somalis are backwards people were pan african

We know...

We just like toying with that somali troll. He's like an test dummy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

b / I Hrd Poor Pple In Naija Beg Alot Compared To Other Countries / Where Is As Poor As Oyo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.