Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Immediate Employment In A Construction Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immediate Employment In A Construction Company (955 Views)

Job Vacancy In A Construction Company In Ikeja Lagos / Job Vacancy In A Construction Company / Job Vacancies In A Construction Company In Abuja And Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Employment In A Construction Company by freshjob: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
A leading construction company in Ogun State is seeking candidates for the positions below for its branch office in Ibadan.

GRADUATE TRAINEE:

Details:
Site Supervision of projects, preparation of schedules for site works and logistic back up for requirement on the site

Qualification: B.SC/HND with at least second class lower

CIVIL ENGINEER:

Detail: Implementation of project and organisation of civil or structural related works of the project.
Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Civil engineering or related discipline with 1-2 years cognate experience

CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR:

Detail:
Monitoring and Supervision of construction works and handling environmental issues related to rural infrastructure.

Qualification: B.Sc/HND in related discipline

PROJECT MANAGER:

Detail:
Planning and execution of project according to strict deadline and within budget, directing and managing project development, planning and scheduling timeline and milestone using appropriate tools for project execution.

Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Architectural, Building and civil engineering

Note: All candidates must be able to work with microsoft office tools and use relevant engineering software.

Qualified and interested candidate should apply with detailed CV to the email: jobs4recruitment12@gmail.com

Application deadline: 29th Oct. 2012

Applicants must be based in Ibadan
Re: Immediate Employment In A Construction Company by rodeo0070(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
What is the name pls and address?
Re: Immediate Employment In A Construction Company by derus(f): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
rodeo0070: What is the name pls and address?
well i don't know the OP(freshjob) sometimes they might av new construction work to execute in that area, at least the OP should let us know the name and address of the company
Re: Immediate Employment In A Construction Company by Obinoscopy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
@op pls provide the name and address as requested by rodeo and derus else this thread will be brought down.
Your Royco Scam Thread have already been removed.
Re: Immediate Employment In A Construction Company by rodeo0070(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
derus: well i don't know the OP(freshjob) sometimes they might av new construction work to execute in that area, at least the OP should let us know the name and address of the company
I work in a construction company, so i know most of them in Ibadan. Just provide the name please. ThankS @DERUS...

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need A Job, Pls. Help / Uni Ben Recruits Massively For Academic And Non-academic Staff / NNPC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.