Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Enterprise E-learning Portal Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Enterprise E-learning Portal Development (2607 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / E-learning Management Php Project / Php Mysql E-learning System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enterprise E-learning Portal Development by vben: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hello Forum

Am writing a project on Enterprise E-learning Portal Development, I have some challenges in developing the modules, I need your contributions on how to
go about executing this project.
Re: Enterprise E-learning Portal Development by Ajafik(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
I am almost through with a similar project. Text to speech elearning system am using ASP.NET.
Re: Enterprise E-learning Portal Development by donaremu(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Hello Vben,

You have not given us more information, just define the scope of the project and the basic objectives. Define the functionality of which modules of E-Learning Portal. Then start the design.
Re: Enterprise E-learning Portal Development by vben: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Thanks guys for the contributions.

As per the modules and functionality: I dont have much ideas but just looking at a project where an individual could log-in and click on a vedeo clip to watch or listen to a lecture that had been uploaded: The student must have registed and have a password before access could be granted. the portal will have a kind of e-library where a student or individual can gets reference materials and also where the user could post or filed questions.

If you have a good knowledge on how to develop the portal, please drop your email, lets communicate

thank you
Re: Enterprise E-learning Portal Development by suneepet1: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
I dont see any big deal in your project if you can actually draft your aim into a black and white format for better understanding and mapping.you need just three pages to get it all done but must be written in php language and mysql must be introduced for proper functionality and management of student accessing the portal.anyway,you can call me it you need further assistance on 08065237543.Regards
Re: Enterprise E-learning Portal Development by dansmog(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
but can something of such be built with web programming languages like javascript, html5 and css3 and a few frameworks form javascript (php and mysql or node.js as backend)?

(1) (Reply)

Learn Solidworks And Autocad / Best Software Development Training Center In Lagos / What's The Best Language For Developing A Social App Like Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.