Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

House Help Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Help Needed (2146 Views)

Nanny/house Help Living Around Lekki Needed Urgently / Young Couple With Two Little Girls Need A Female House Help / Nanny And Live In House Help Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Needed by tripllee: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
hi house,

i'm urgently in need of a house help (girl not less than ten years) in Ikeja, Lagos. ***************job closed pls************
Re: House Help Needed by free2ryhme: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
tripllee: hi house,

i'm urgently in need of a house help (girl not less than ten years) in Ikeja, Lagos. if you have someone interested kindly send a mail to me at TRIPLLEE1MILLION@YAHOO.COM i don't want people bugging me unnecessarily so i wont send any phone number. Spread the message please.

so you engage in child abuse abi? ... y not from 18 years upward.. Ode ... Use ya sister do househelp
Re: House Help Needed by tripllee: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
@free2rhyme
may i bring to your notice that i do not and will never engage in child trafficking. the house help will be trained in school if the family desire or be paid if she desires.
pls it's for some people that cannot afford their children education and/or some girls that needs financial help, NOT FOR ABUSE.Moreover, i am not an agent, d girl will live with me
Re: House Help Needed by maureen44(f): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
what will she be doing for u, dont u have hands, u want to over labour the poor girl.
Re: House Help Needed by ifyalways(f): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
tripllee: hi house,

i'm urgently in need of a house help (girl not less than ten years) in Ikeja, Lagos. if you have someone interested kindly send a mail to me at TRIPLLEE1MILLION@YAHOO.COM i don't want people bugging me unnecessarily so i wont send any phone number. Spread the message please.

I wish you made this post at the family section so you'll l be sorely abused.

I'm typing this as a mother,there is no justification for taking a child as a help.A 9 years old is still a child,you are only trying to steal her childhood from her.No woman,no matter how poor wants to send her child out to leave with another woman.If you want to help anyone train her child,do so by paying her fees and not making the child work for it.

A 9yrs old can't even take care of herself,much less your shyte.Please look for an adult to employ or pack your shyte yourself. Employing a 9yrs old is child labour .

2 Likes

Re: House Help Needed by tripllee: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
hey guys,
may be u guys have issues with understanding english lang, i said a girl not less than 9yrs. she can be 20yrs i dont mind.
Re: House Help Needed by chineds(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
My people, before you guys crucify the poster, make una read the lines well naa? she said ''not less than 10years'' but i am seeing comments the other way round....

@Poster, i am not sure this is the best place to look for such assistance. Church, family ties, friends etc will be very much ideal to assist in this regard..

Getting someone you don't have background information of may be very risky.
Re: House Help Needed by tripllee: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
@chineds
thanks for ur observation and advice. i'm surprised at d replies i've got so far but urs. i'll strictly heed to ur advice.
************thanx i already fixed it **********

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2013 Recruitment Online Application Form / Job Vacancies | 25/08/2014 - 30/08/2014 / Cool Job In An NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.