Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. (5281 Views)

*Sold Super Clean 2008 Honda Accord In Superb Condition / Check Out The New Look Of The 2013 Honda Accord @ 6.2m last. / 1999 Honda Accord In Lagos, Nigeria ₦1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
YES WE MADE IT !!!

MAXTUM OF NAIRALAND JUST PURCHASED THE 2013 HONDA ACCORD LISTED HERE FROM INSPIRED AUTOS

https://www.nairaland.com/1049808/inspired-autos-unveils-all-new

THIS OFFICIALLY MAKES HIM THE FIRST NIGERIAN TO OWN THE 2013 HONDA ACCORD JUST RELEASED ON 21ST SEPTEMBER 2012 NOT YET AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA

WE UNVEILED OURS ON THE 17TH OF SEPTEMBER 2012 BEFORE IT WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED TO AUTO DEALERS IN THE USA

DETAILS COMING SOON.

WATCH OUT ON FRONT PAGE. !!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
WE ARE NIGERIANS

WE ARE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE THE BEST

STRAIGHT FROM NAIJA !!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
THE FIRST NIGERIAN TO OWN THE 2013 HONDA ACCORD IN NIGERIA IS A NAIRALAND MEMBER COURTESY INSPIRED AUTOS

DEPOSIT RECEIVED.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by alkadriyar(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
With this new 2013 honda accord,I think i can now conclude that creativity in automobile structure and beauty has gotten to its peak.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
inspired_m: THE FIRST NIGERIAN TO OWN THE 2013 HONDA ACCORD IN NIGERIA IS A NAIRALAND MEMBER COURTESY INSPIRED AUTOS

DEPOSIT RECEIVED.

This is not true. A few of my friends in abuja have ordered for it. Oga inspired pls stop editing this post. angry
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by Pysam(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Where is the pics
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by sexiestharam(f): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ii
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by fiftynaira(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexiestharam: Is Maxtum married? Even if he is, I can be a second wife. Who no like money? grin
typical naija gurl waiting for the bread to be buttered before eating it..... No go look for ur own hubby!!
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by Dondbuzor: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
This space is for sale!
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by ba7man(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
alkadriyar: With this new 2013 honda accord,I think i can now conclude that creativity in automobile structure and beauty has gotten to its peak.
That reminds me of what an American Patent officer said in 1900. "That everything that can be invented has been invented". With humans,this is just the begining.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by Voned(f): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
pics plz
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by acidtalk: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
I was just about to say the buyer (Maxtus) followers will increase by 20,000% and all of them will be females before I saw the lady saying she doesn't mind being a second wife.

They will come out and say like like they are joking but deep inside them, they are freaking desperate to have such a guy at whatever price and risk.

@inspired_m, congrats bro. You really doing a great job and I respect you. But truth be told, I started respecting you more for a very humble statement you made earlier in the day on the original thread, where someone asked for a N1.5m car but said he doesn't have much, but in your response you said "N1.5m is a lot of money". So many people who have pulled such heavy deals like you have done, will turn down such a guy.

Keep it up bro. Humility pays!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by StellaBella(f): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Congratulations!!
Abeg na one life to live!
We will get there one day by his Grace.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by maxtum(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk: I was just about to say the buyer (Maxtus) followers will increase by 20,000% and all of them will be females before I saw the lady saying she doesn't mind being a second wife.

They will come out and say like like they are joking but deep inside them, they are freaking desperate to have such a guy at whatever price and risk.

@inspired_m, congrats bro. You really doing a great job and I respect you. But truth be told, I started respecting you more for a very humble statement you made earlier in the day on the original thread, where someone asked for a N1.5m car but said he doesn't have much, but in your response you said "N1.5m is a lot of money". So many people who have pulled such heavy deals like you have done, will turn down such a guy.

@Acidtalk

I no mind oooo! as long as they are pretty girls!!!

@ Inspired, when it comes to Pre-order you just the guy to deal with! Got 3 of my cars from you and do trust you can deliver.

@ All, am thinking of offering 2 (a 2009 and 2006) out of my cars to the highest bidders! still thinking about it sha! Watch out!!!!
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by sexiestharam(f): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk: I was just about to say the buyer (Maxtus) followers will increase by 20,000% and all of them will be females before I saw the lady saying she doesn't mind being a second wife.

Pls abeg, I was joking. I am a married woman. Try
and understand jokes sometimes.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexiestharam:
Pls abeg, I was joking. I am a married woman. Try
and understand jokes sometimes.

Exactly what #acidtalk just said. It all begins with a joke.
@Maxtum, just give me the contract to supply you prophylactics, cos u don enter d season oh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by tpia5: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by evico: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Inspired mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I no go steal because U oo
I will give a try soon
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2012
alkadriyar: With this new 2013 honda accord,I think i can now conclude that creativity in automobile structure and beauty has gotten to its peak.

Truly Possible.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2012

Thanks for the Kind Words, We Give God all the Glory, He has been the Ultimate Source of Our Inspiration @ Inspired Autos.

Cheers
Inspired.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
maxtum:

@ Inspired, when it comes to Pre-order you just the guy to deal with! Got 3 of my cars from you and do trust you can deliver.

We are Tested and Trusted by You Sir, WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
Impressive. I looked up the 2013 Accord and the changes are huge (starting with the new suspension). Congrats @Maxtum

@Inspired_M We'll seal some deals very soon.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
HQ: Impressive. I looked up the 2013 Accord and the changes are huge (starting with the new suspension). Congrats @Maxtum

@Inspired_M We'll seal some deals very soon.

The Changes into the 2013 Honda Accord are MASSIVE, I am Also Considering Owning One For Personal Use.

Looking forward to your Business

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Let this day be an inspiration in your own life to break free of the things that prevent you from finding true peace and happiness.

HAPPY Independence From all Of Us @
Inspired Autos
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
evico: Inspired mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I no go steal because U oo
I will give a try soon

Dont Give Stealing a Try Pls. We Inspire Hard Work and Honestly Deserved Enjoyment. wink
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
GOD DID IT FOR MAXTUM THROUGH INSPIRED AUTOS

GOD WILL DO IT FOR YOU TOO

Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by SailorXY: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2012
inspired_m: GOD DID IT FOR MAXTUM THROUGH INSPIRED AUTOS

GOD WILL DO IT FOR YOU TOO
a big AMEN to that brother
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
SailorXY: a big AMEN to that brother

When you Hit the Cash, Come to Inspired Autos wink
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by naiko: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
maxtum
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
naiko: maxtum

Yes Thats Lagos Latest Biggest Boy. wink
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by inspiredm(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Stella_Bella: Congratulations!!
Abeg na one life to live!
We will get there one day by his Grace.

Amen.
Re: Nairaland Member Is FIRST TO OWN 2013 Honda Accord In Nigeria. by SailorXY: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2012
inspired_m:

When you Hit the Cash, Come to Inspired Autos wink
lol, God dey. I just finished NYSC but soon, by faith.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Camry N2.8M (SOLD) / 2000 Nissan Infinity Q30t / Toyota Sienna 2009 Model Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.